Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Too Fat For EF: The bran987 & jnevin Story, PART 2, the AFTER pics!

Who won? bran or jnevin?

• Bran987

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • Jnevin

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
gonelifting said:
Congrats, it takes a lot to post up pics of stuff like this. props to you guys.

Good luck too. This is the first I've heard of this contest.
I began training again in earnest again after jnevin challenged me to this contest and Lestat said my frame is too small to ever hold any muscle for the sport of bodybuilding, so I've attempted to get leaner now so I can be muscular in the future.

Nice! I just saw the "after" pics. You both improved. I'd pick Bran if i had to, but you just gotta pick your poison, as the j is bigger. Still, good work to the both of you guys. Much props for posting this. Thanks for sharing, guys. Respect.

string_bean00 said:
good job brolysmiths

now give me your stats, height/weight etc
well I don't know what my BF is now but I started at 15% and jnevin 19% we both got it measured professionally.

I'm 5'7" ~179 right now and jnevin is 5'9" 208. He's much bigger than me I know.

you guys both did great!

jnev - you look awesome with those glasses and smile. your delts rounded out and your chest came up quit a bit.

bran - nice watch! back double bi pose is my favorite. you're like all muscular and stuff

Take THAT lestat!

I'm agree with gonelifting's post on this one though come to think of it, it's my opinion that usually amounts to dogsh*t in a bodybuilding contest.
Jnevin, you also started with 1/3 more BF% than Bran. In 8 weeks his efforts were just going to be more evident though it's obvious he put in a righteous amount of work. Good work, Bran.
Having lost a gut myself though, it's easy for me to see that jnevin gave Bran a good run for his money. IMHO, if he continues with his program, and then gets Bran to show him some posing technique, the side by side will look much closer.

Top Bottom