Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tony little Vs. Body by Jake

Tony Little Vs. Body by jake vs others

• Tony little

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • body by jake guy

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • fitness made simple guy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • gilad

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
George - Please, stop these idiots from creating polls!

PLEASE FOR GOD'S SAKE GEORGE ......

Turn OFF the ability of newcomers to create polls.

This is getting insane.

How big are you thighs?
How big is your chest?
Tony Little? Puh-leeze.....
Who has the best genetics?
How mnuch do you like your gym?

These are all WORTHLESS WASTES OF SPACE. They teach us NOTHING about AS, and are off-topic.

Please, STOP THIS BY NOT ALLOWING NEWBIES TO CREAT POLLs!!!!!!!

Cory Everson is easily the biggest badass out there. I'd rather buy a "Sweatin' to the Oldies" video than watch anything with that faggedy Tony Little on it.

Also, I agree, this is a gay post and I am ashamed that I know who all of these numbnuts ares. Also, is Gilead the neighbor from "Threes Company"?

BTW, I wouldn't fuck with that Susan Powter chick either----she's crazy. Her and Tony Little should trade hairdos.

I guess now would be a bad time to post my "Which comic hero would respond better to gear -- Superman, The Incredible Hulk, or Thor?" poll. ;)

screw all yous who cant take a joke man.....yes theres chat boards..blah blah...but AS users could use a little humor, damn......i still think its funny...ok a waste of board space yes.....but how long does it last before you cant even find the post anymore and its sitting like 8 pages down the list...hmmmim thinking 1day......ease up and go rub one out or something.....let it out people

hamper19 said:
screw all yous who cant take a joke man.....yes theres chat boards..blah blah...but AS users could use a little humor, damn......i still think its funny...ok a waste of board space yes.....but how long does it last before you cant even find the post anymore and its sitting like 8 pages down the list...hmmmim thinking 1day......ease up and go rub one out or something.....let it out people

We love jokes, and yeah, there is a chat board - SO GO THERE.

Dumbass.

Yeah - sure - it gets 8 pages down quickly ..... you know why? Because dumbshits post BS topics so that they REAL topics - you know - THE ONES WHICH DEAL WITH THE SUBJECT OF THE BOARD get moved down all too quickly.

Grow up.

you guys are funny!! you now by the title what the subject is!! stupid or not. But when you get all bent out of shappe and post to this, well, guess what, right back to the top it goes. Just like know wheen i respond. so, lets see, if the 3 of us wouldn't have replied to this it ouwldnt be anywhere to be seen....

my vote would definitely be 'Richard Simmons'.....

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Top Bottom