Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tom Cruise you incredibly lucky bastard!

No

And i am totally turned off from him bc he's a fucking weirdo asshole. If he looks good, it is completely lost On everything else about him

He told brooke shields (i think it was her) that taking ant dep for post partum depression was wrong. Wtf does he know??

I think he got his degree in medicine from the same place you did...

LOL@ at how men stay alone for 5 mins after a break up! He's been single what, 1 week?!
Men and their fear of being alone.......ugh!

As usual you are absolutely batshit out of your mind if you deny that women are a thousand times worse than men when it comes to this topic.

What's worse is how women go from 0 to 60 , I can't tell you how many girl friends of mine that literally cannot go more than a couple of weeks without having a relationship.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using EliteFitness

I have to agree seems more common with women. At least going out and diving into a full relationship.

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

Sorry, but plenty of women do this too

I took a 12 month break between my previous and current relationships and it was awesome.
Worked on my own shit, did what i wanted when i wanted.
I was in great shape too.
Haven't looked that good since :(

I took a 12 month break between my previous and current relationships and it was awesome.
Worked on my own shit, did what i wanted when i wanted.
I was in great shape too.
Haven't looked that good since :(

you look pretty jacked in your avatar

Top Bottom