Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tom Cruise you incredibly lucky bastard!

LOL@ at how men stay alone for 5 mins after a break up! He's been single what, 1 week?!
Men and their fear of being alone.......ugh!

LOL@ at how men stay alone for 5 mins after a break up! He's been single what, 1 week?!
Men and their fear of being alone.......ugh!

yeah really right? blind sinded by the divorce my ass. Dude was probably seeing scientology tail all along and expected Katie to just deal with it.

yeah really right? blind sinded by the divorce my ass. Dude was probably seeing scientology tail all along and expected Katie to just deal with it.

That or his pathetic ego just cannot handle be alone. As a Scientologist, I thought they were taught to be spiritually strong....guess not because this is a pretty weak move

I don't think he's that short...5'8" maybe.

No

And i am totally turned off from him bc he's a fucking weirdo asshole. If he looks good, it is completely lost On everything else about him

He told brooke shields (i think it was her) that taking ant dep for post partum depression was wrong. Wtf does he know??

No

And i am totally turned off from him bc he's a fucking weirdo asshole. If he looks good, it is completely lost On everything else about him

He told brooke shields (i think it was her) that taking ant dep for post partum depression was wrong. Wtf does he know??

totally agree!

Top Bottom