B beastboy New member Aug 8, 2002 #1 Wife and I are celebrating 4 years....(been with her for 9 though). Let's see if we can make it longer.
Wife and I are celebrating 4 years....(been with her for 9 though). Let's see if we can make it longer.
vixenbabe Classy Skank Aug 8, 2002 #4 Awwww...Congrat! Do you have anything planned for this specail day?
Newbie2building New member Aug 8, 2002 #5 happy anniversar-y... happy anniver-sary... happy anniversary... HAAAAA-PY anniversary. happy happy happy happy happy anniversary happy happy happy happy happy anniversary happy anniversar-y... happy anniver-sary... happy anniversary... HAAAAA-PY anniversary! ta daa! congratulations!
happy anniversar-y... happy anniver-sary... happy anniversary... HAAAAA-PY anniversary. happy happy happy happy happy anniversary happy happy happy happy happy anniversary happy anniversar-y... happy anniver-sary... happy anniversary... HAAAAA-PY anniversary! ta daa! congratulations!
B beastboy New member Aug 8, 2002 #6 vixenbabe said: Awwww...Congrat! Do you have anything planned for this specail day? Click to expand... Not today, we own a side business that requires our attention today, but we are going to a nice hotel this weekend. I'm going to show her why she married me.
vixenbabe said: Awwww...Congrat! Do you have anything planned for this specail day? Click to expand... Not today, we own a side business that requires our attention today, but we are going to a nice hotel this weekend. I'm going to show her why she married me.
vixenbabe Classy Skank Aug 8, 2002 #7 Sounds like a nice weekend Beast! Enjoy! I'm SURE she knows why she married you.....
B beastboy New member Aug 8, 2002 #8 NicolePap said: LMAO!! What newbie said!! Congrats! Click to expand... Thanks! And Newbie...that was pretty funny. Now I have that stuck in my head!
NicolePap said: LMAO!! What newbie said!! Congrats! Click to expand... Thanks! And Newbie...that was pretty funny. Now I have that stuck in my head!
HumorMe New member Aug 8, 2002 #10 Congratulations beast! I hope you two have many more! We just celebrated our 15th. We've been together 21 years.
Congratulations beast! I hope you two have many more! We just celebrated our 15th. We've been together 21 years.
casavant New member Aug 8, 2002 #11 Congrats. That's impressive to me. I have yet to have a relationship that goes a year without a break up.
Congrats. That's impressive to me. I have yet to have a relationship that goes a year without a break up.