Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

to tren or not to tren

mudbone, have you ever noticed if the injection site makes a difference? I've experienced the tren cough a few times in the past, but it seemed to happen more in the delts then anywhere else for me.

Good input all around here...

Never got tren cough DURING the pinning, it was always right after...but pinning reallllllllllly slowwwwwwwwwwwwly prevented that...As did the swabing of the pin B4 injection like mudbone said.

As far as th insomnia, I've always been a light sleeper anyway so it was a small price to pay for the results. I know rest is a key to growth but again, small price to pay..

mudbone, have you ever noticed if the injection site makes a difference? I've experienced the tren cough a few times in the past, but it seemed to happen more in the delts then anywhere else for me.

Yes, mrdmd!! Thanks for reminding me. Like mrdmd, my delts and also my pecs are sites where I am always ultra careful when pinning Tren, as they are the sites most likely to remind one that Tren is not a "Plug and Play" steroid. It is more in the category of "Plug and Pray". This is nother reason why it is not for the inexperienced.

In truth, I try to avoid delts and pecs altogether, and opt for lats, tris, and biceps as my SECONDARY site choices. My PRIMARY site choices for pinning tren--the ones least likely to result in cough--are, in order: quads, glutes, and calves (lateral head).

Mudbone

Good input all around here...

Never got tren cough DURING the pinning, it was always right after...but pinning reallllllllllly slowwwwwwwwwwwwly prevented that...As did the swabing of the pin B4 injection like mudbone said.

As far as th insomnia, I've always been a light sleeper anyway so it was a small price to pay for the results. I know rest is a key to growth but again, small price to pay..

It's nice to know that if you practice this pinning procedure, you most likely will never have to find yourself lying on the floor gasping for breath anymore, isn't it?

Regarding the insomnia: Some may disagree with me, and I certainly don't mind that, but I think Tren is the most forgiving of all the injectables in the areas of rest, training, and diet. My point is, I wouldn't worry too much about losing some sleep as long as you get a few hours of rest every day. Tren is so powerful, that you will still reap the benefits. Let me put it in stronger terms: IMHO, there are only two types of steroids: 1)Tren, and 2)all the rest. Please feel free to interject your own opinions--either in agreement or in disagreement. I am very open minded and never take offense to a well-thought-out argument.
Mudbone

Last edited:
If you load the pin with tren and test, and draw the tren out first, then the test...wouldn't this help as well?

Unless you mix the prop and the tren via shaking or tilting the syringe back and forth, i think you could possibly have the same problem regarding tren cough. For instance, unless you thoroughly mix the two, the prop will all be injected first, then the tren will be injected unmixed. Then you are back to square one.

You may want to try this: Thoroughly mix the two roids in the syringe barrel, and then inject very slowly. That way if you do get the throat tickle, withdraw the syringe. It should not be as bad since it is diluted. Just remember to inject very slowly.

Overall I think you have a good idea here.
Mudbone

Last edited:
well theres two sides to this. you can either run TREN-E which will stay longer in your system after last inj. and will not give hardly any cough. if you end up with any sides youll have to ride it out.
TREN.ACE. deal with the cough and the fast activity. if you run into any sides youll have a shorter time span to correct things.

to tren or not to tren is not the question
but how much how often
and where to pin it!!

instead of 50mg ED,
would 100 EOD be the same thing?
what would be the differences?

thanks mudd.. ill try those spots

just waiting on that cursed dbol.. feck!!

Tren is awsome by far..But with its pros it has its cons...The way the lean muscle plus stregnth packs on..you will love everyday you wake up and wont be able to wait to get into the gym to see how much you can lift next...one week you put up 245..the next 255..the next 265..no lie...If you are lifting hard, using max weight..and eating alot should not be a problem on tren...you will be hungry after 30 mins of every meal no joke...hard to eat really healthy when you get that hungry...I had a hard time gettin my dick back to working properly (still hasnt been the same but thats the lifestyle i chose)

One time tren gave me a nice scare..I ran right to this site and asked the boys if this was normal...I was injecting myself and had about 1/4 left of the juice in the needle...instantly I felt a huge weight on my lugs..began to sweat like CRAZY..got sooo weak...almost passed out..almost threw up and the weight i felt on m lungs as if my chest was collapsing...To have all that happen in the matter of 5 seconds is pretty harsh..and it really gave me a scare...I ran to the bathroom over the bowl coughing like crazy and sweating like nuts...layed down on the bathroom floor for 30mins wondering WTF...was pretty weak for a majority of the day as well..

Also it began to get difficult to take a deep deep breathe...I had to fill my lungs to the max and then try to get more in to get that feeling of having enough oxygen..

Sides are rough but with the strong juice comes strong sides....with weak juice comes weak sides..

But tren is deff getting added to every summer cycle..Pure muscle..no water weight..

Got that tren into your bloodstream and it worked its way to your lungs. This cant be good for the body, but ive never heard of anyone sustaining any life endangering injury from it. I had this experience 2x. You can do everything right and aspirate etc, and still end up peircing a vein unknowingly. Nobody ever said doing the things we do doesnt carry risks.

to tren or not to tren is not the question
but how much how often
and where to pin it!!

instead of 50mg ED,
would 100 EOD be the same thing?
what would be the differences?

thanks mudd.. ill try those spots

just waiting on that cursed dbol.. feck!!

I pin tren and prop ED, because I like to keep my blood plasma levels as stable as I can. I have tried both ways (ED and EOD) and I definitely have fewer sides when I pin ED. The sides I experienced EOD that were avoided by ED injects were a more stable mood, less bacne, and better appetite.

Having said that, I didn't really notice any difference in gains, but fewer sides were evident to me using ED injects.

A very well respected owner of another board--PM me if you want more info--recommends the following if injecting ED is something you really hate--use a slin pin (29g 1/2"). Draw your Tren with a regular 23g 3cc, remove the plunger on the slin syringe and back-fill with the tren in the 23g syringe. Carefully re-insert the plunger on the slin syringe, and pin in a place like the outside of your quad where there is very little body fat to make sure you get deep enough in the muscle. You will see the needle going in, but you can barely feel a 29g. Using this method you will not dread the daily injects.

Top Bottom