Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To the Mod that closed my thread.

Riker29

Screw you Pussy.

It was a simple suggestion - thats all.

If you new something about business and didnt spend so muych time sticking various things in your ass - you would know that such issues as the one I mentioned are ultimatley for the good of the board and George's business.

it was already discussed and i pointed that out to you....there is no need for that thread OR this one...
now be a man, shut up and stop :bawling:

No one asked you Mr. Ate Ball(s).

So be quiet.

I was pointing out an issue beyind what was brought up earlier - that the sigs may be effecting Performance - an issue that was not really considered much earlier.

Now dont respond any faster than you allow yourself to simply realize I am correct.

All you have to do to solve the problem is disable pics in options and you won't have a problem anymore. Calling people names isn't going to help your cause any...

Daeo said:
All you have to do to solve the problem is disable pics in options and you won't have a problem anymore. Calling people names isn't going to help your cause any...
IT'S AS SIMPLE AS THAT RIKER.:mad:

Top Bottom