Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To Pause Or Not To Pause.......that Is The Question!!!

thanks guys....... your all my heros!!!

What about a bench shirt? Which do you recommend for a first timer. I want something quality, I'm not concerned with comfort I will adapt and find the groove regardless how tough it is, I'm not saying I want to go directly to denim but which Poly is better ? and why?

Also how do you size it so its right, I mean I want to go tight tight even though its my first shirt, I want to get something out of it?

What do you guys recommend?

Natural
Mike

Mike,

you must go with the EHPHD..it is made with radical cut,which means the sleeves come directly out the front.it's about $100,the others are a waste of time and money,i've trained people that have never wore a shirt ans started with it and loved and improved their bench.next,don't go with velcro....doesn't work well on poly better on deinm,next i suggest when you give them the measurements go one size smaller..that's it..any more would be over kill for a first shirt....if you can go double i would...there are so many other things you can do with poly later..like re-inforced neck(more stitching),super neck(more material in the neck AND more stitching).....let me know if this helped

Powerlifterjay-how are you big man??you forget about me??;)

The Mann,

As always, your responses are god-like. So you still think anything less than 1 size smaller for my measurements would be overkill? Lastly what measurements do you take? chest arms? I know this is pathetic but from an equipment / shirts and suits standpoint, I am truly dumb, the reason why I want to know so muhc is I am about a pubic hair away from buying my first shirt and I want it to be right, right fit, worth the money etc., I want to know what measurements to take before I order it, what exactly do I measure?

Thanks,
Natural-Mike

how are ya' mike?

what you have to do is measure your bicep,chest,shoulders,
bicep-hold your arm out straight to your side,no flexing,measure mid bicep(across your bi and tri)
chest-hold your arms above your head,have someone reach around you and put the tape across your back and pull the ends to the front,now put your arms down to your sides,the tape will be under your arm pits,take one side of the tape put it on your chest,bring the other end arcoss and measure.
shoulders-stand with your arms to your sides and have someone drape the tape measure across the largest part of your shoulders(side delts)..that's it

when you give them the measurements go one size smaller than what they tell you.don't jump down two sizes,once you get used to a shirt you will end up using that shirt as a training shirt and going tighter and tighter.that will put you in a good tight shirt though.let me know if that helps bro........PEACE:angel:

The Mann,

Or should I say Da Man, this information is invaluable, damn, I should be paying you for this info. The only thing I am confused about is the shoulder measurement, when you say drape it drape it from top of shoulder down the side to the bottom of the shoulder about where my tricep begins? or wrap it around my body like I am measuring chest except this time wrapped around my shoulders ? thats what is confusing me the measuring shoulder part. Once I underdstand this I am ordering my first shirt, and I understand what you mean by trainig shirt then going tighter and tighter later on, it makes sense.
As far a show I am doing per my post , hopefully things will look up now that I am on Viox and know it is only bicep tendonitus.
Let me know?

Natural Mike

hey mike,

yes the tape goes around the same place like you are measuring chest but over the arms. the tape will be on your delts not your tri's..the widest point of your delts.......let me know if that helps:D

Top Bottom