Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

To my friends at Elite

big4life

Plat Hero
Platinum
Thanks a lot. It's been fun. :)

I'm stepping down as a moderator, but I'll still be around, just not as much.

I would like to say something to a several people.

Starfish- You're a special woman and one amazing friend. The world would be a better place with a few more starfish in it :rose:

Velvett- I know that you're out of town, but I wanted to tell you that you have an incredible amount of talent, and no matter where you go you will be a success. Just remember to enjoy every step down that path.

Soklueless- You are one very sweet lady and don't let Hammy forget it. :rose:

Hammy- You probably don't even realize this, but you earned a huge amount of respect from me when you stood up for a friend. If we ever meet the beer is on me. :beer:

If I didn't mention you it doesn't mean that you haven't made an impression, it's just that the list is too long. :) :beer: :rose:
 
OMGGGGGGGG DONT DO IT your one of the best mods
 
take it easy bro. even though you didnt give me karma. you ran a good chat board. take it easy wherever you go man. later
 
big4life said:
Thanks a lot. It's been fun. :)

I'm stepping down as a moderator, but I'll still be around, just not as much.

I would like to say something to a several people.

Starfish- You're a special woman and one amazing friend. The world would be a better place with a few more starfish in it :rose:

Velvett- I know that you're out of town, but I wanted to tell you that you have an incredible amount of talent, and no matter where you go you will be a success. Just remember to enjoy every step down that path.

Soklueless- You are one very sweet lady and don't let Hammy forget it. :rose:

Hammy- You probably don't even realize this, but you earned a huge amount of respect from me when you stood up for a friend. If we ever meet the beer is on me. :beer:

Lestat- Bor you proly never realised this but i like you a lot. Like, like you like you. Ever since your penis thread I have been deeply in lust for you. I am hostile towards you merely because I am jealous of the relationship wootoom and you have :(
If I didn't mention you it doesn't mean that you haven't made an impression, it's just that the list is too long. :) :beer: :rose:
undefined
 
Take it easy man. I know we've had our differences, but I really believe it all boils down to misunderstanding. I know you are a good bro inside and care about people and that means a lot.
 
You are the man Bigerz, you are the man

Whiskey
 
Lestat said:
Take it easy man. I know we've had our differences, but I really believe it all boils down to misunderstanding. I know you are a good bro inside and care about people and that means a lot.


God damn you can be a douchebag.
 
i just hope you are happy with your decision and have no regrets about stepping down
you definately tried to bring a little sanity to this asylum called c & c
hope to see you still posting on here after you step down bud
 
just my .02

just a natural reaction your going thru, but be steadfast in your belief and moderating skills.

no need to step down IMO.
 
Sorry to hear that bro

Anyway, you've been a great Mod
You'll be missed
 
Hey bor, we never spoke on the boards much, but I always thought you were a great mod. See you around!
 
Wootoom said:
damn Bluepeter its been awhile since ive hit the ball

Me too. Our on-call rotation at work recently changed and I got stuck doing 2 of the last 3 weeks. No laptop connectivity at the golf course :(
 
I hate this! :(
Big your one good guy and one of the most level headed people around here!

I hope CC takes a good look at this; we've lost a very GREAT Mod!!!!
 
Top Bottom