Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

To have surgery or not, that is my question

plifter

Banned
I have a bone spur in my left shoulder that's possibly causing impingent. It hurts like a bitch when I push anything over my head. I can't do incline presses either. I had the same problem on my right shoulder along with a partial tear of the supraspinatus. I had surgery on that and it got better but not 100% pain free. I'm debating whether or not I should go in for an operation on my left. I'm just wondering what I should do. :worried:
 
AMGETR said:
Is surgery the only option? talk to a doctor.

Surgery is the only way to get rid of a bone spur. The problem is that there's no guarantee that the bone spur is the real cause of the problem. Basically I could have the operation and go through rehab and still not be cured.
 
be sure to find out how long you will be down and out from lifting/physical activity and expected time to recover to 100%
 
Top Bottom