Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To any woman who thinks a guy's looks don't matter to her

If looks didn't matter you would fuck your brother? Um....

lol jubei

jubei said:
If looks didn't matter you would fuck your brother? Um....

What I was saying is that if looks is the only definining factor (as one would surmize from the originating post... or maybe it is the vodka talking) then why not? Hello.... how many dynasties "kept it in the family" this way? Could you imagine fucking your sibling? Someone you have seen since your were little?....

Me? NOT...

Eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww

Damn, maybe I should smoke weed instead of drink. This is seeming too fucked up for me.

In any event - looks do matter (for me) .... just being truthful (even though I am not attracted to men that average woman finds attractive).

I am not following your logic in relating fucking family members to the topic of: "Do looks matter to women" Am I missing something here?

Lets ask the people from tenn.

yea, that's all we do here down south. we mow the fields and then we come home to our loving family for a little group incest. too much little house on the prairie for you bro. hahahahaa

Mr.HeavyDuty said:

yea, that's all we do here down south. we mow the fields and then we come home to our loving family for a little group incest. too much little house on the prairie for you bro. hahahahaa
lol, I hear ya bro. just some friendly razing. I'm still pissed of from your win in the swamp.

Mr.HeavyDuty said:

confirmed my suspicions bro, I had a feeling everyone from Tennessee was like that.

excuse me? Tennessee isnt like that.at least the part im from....now Kentucky is probably more likely to meet a date at a family reunion....

Top Bottom