Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To all of you...

Phemomena

Well, i should have already left for work by now, but i just felt the need to come on here and say a few words...

(must be getting real close to that time of the month :) )

i haven't been around here for that long... and when i first was reading around and posting bit by bit, i started to realize that, to give solid advice, you really had to walk the walk if you will... i mean how can you, in good faith, give someone else advice (advice which you know is good), and not follow it yourself... sooo, since i've been here, i've cleaned up my act immensely...

i was in pretty damn good shape before i joined elite, and i came on here for looking for information on different areas, including AS and other 'supplements', and we've all had our reasons, but it's really great to see (and i'm sure those of you who've been around longer than me feel the same way about me :) ) the changes in peoples attitudes, confidence and such through the quality of the posts... the new people come on, and bit by bit, they learn and then start supporting each other...

no one came into this world knowing everything, i for one am still learning every day... but i really see some of you (who may not today be the picture of perfect fitness in society's eyes) giving solid advice and changing 180 degrees from when first coming on... i congratulate you on that... you all will make it, i can see that in you... keep working hard...

and the vets... you guys are really the best... you make this place somewhere where i can come and learn every new stuff and grow and continually improve thanks to you...

so to ya'll who contribute and have helped make this board great...

thanks!

one late ass phem

luv ya all
:bigkiss:

Gosh....she is so helpful to everyone on here.....and sweet.......her cycle is mellowing her nicely:mix: Hee hee

Still a newbie but......

I know I am stilll new to the board, but I am learning a tremendous amount of great information. I also feel like after I have read up and learned a lot for myself I will be able to help others with advice.
Phem....I agree with your statement If you talk the talk you better be able to walk the walk----------I feel like I have really picked up my routine to get the best results.
Thanks you all of you who have helped:)
Lady

Ladies, you can so have my Bud Light! Course we will put spirulina and flax in it....:D

Spatterson, there is no girl-hating-girl/competition here! For that, you can log onto any other forum in the whole universe that is the Internet.

Nope, this is where we go to get away from that!

Top Bottom