Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To all of you...

hey phem your the best you know that ,, i mean even when i was being such a bitch at the begining , you stood by me and still helped me out . i thank you so very much for that your the greatest . and i hope you have the most wonderful birthday...... your a sweetheart and i hope you never change .......
;)

happy birthday to you , happy birthday to you , happy birthday dear phem , happy birthday to you .......:bday: :arty: :gift: :bigkiss: :friends:

Sassy69 said:
hey PHEM! HAPPY BDAY GIRL!

:bday: :heart:

ummm wrong day there killa bee, ha ha ha... yea..some freind u are!?!!?;) wahooooo!

PHEM-- tell these suckas who beat em to the punch baby!?!?! ohhh yeaaa thats right!!!:D
SMALLS-- LMAO-- now that i think about it... u do always post something.. ummm ..out of the ordinary shall we say:rolleyes: .. but its always welcome... we luv u too... ok everyone luvs everyone.. AWWWWW... whos better than US:p :) toodles ladies!!

thanks lady...

and yeah, kb already sent me a card :) (but actually got something from my mother yesterday... so mums beat ya :) )

not too many flexin' femmes in my gym besides me... like Sassie, I've received lots of encouragement from this board... good to know there are other serious lifters out there- training & dieting the right way...

and Happy Bday to ya' Phem! :arty:

I know I am a newbie, but I just wanted to say THANKS for the advise to help get me started!!! And a great post!!!

Supaphat
ps- Happy Birthday!!!:arty:

Top Bottom