Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tired of explaining

haha, this is a great thread, I got shit everytime i walked in to work with my cooler, and all these fat fucks are taking there breaks and eating pizza and fucking pretzels and shit. and there like cooler man HUHHUH, and im thinking eat that junk you fat mother fucker.

Jaap- That was the problem. I couldn't have cooked it earlier because I would have just gotten back from the gym and then had to leave after I showered. So I had to stay and cook the chicken. And, yeah, I've eaten on dates before. On the first date, I usually try and find a way not to seem too weird, but after a couple I just break out the tuna and rice and whatnot. I figure that if they're attracted to my muscles, then they have to deal with my eccentricities. Either that or piss off, right?

yah the eating 6 times a day does form a habbit dont it :p man i get so hungry if i havent eaten in the last 2.5 hours :D hmmm thinking of it lemme get some food

it's funny how people say to me.. "Hey YOU'RE EATING AGAIN!!?" and that gets annoying after a while b/c they'll see me at lets say 11am w/ Chicken and Rice and they think it's my lunch... then at 1 or 2 i'll come back w/ the same thing all over again and people are always puzzled by this. They think... "didn't i just see you eat that a few hours ago" and if i really want to mess w/ them i tell them "NO... you must have dreamnt it... or maybe you have some psychic powers... fuck if i know" lol. That will always get the dumb ones lol.

Hey and about the smoking and beers... i gotta have a cig and a beer every now and then. If not i think everyone will think i'm overly obsessed. I just don't go along w/ all the drinking rituals w/ the guys anymore, that only added up to a beer belly that took a long time to get rid of.

Grizzly-- yeah i agree women that can deal with us going to the gym 3 times a week and eating 6 times a day should just piss off. My girl should love me for who i am. Plus i would like it if she was attracted to me for more then my muscle. My money mayb? :p
btw. i still whould have cooked the chicken the night before :p or did he ask you on the day? some karma for yah

riskybizz-- hehe man that playing with theyre minds got a smile on my face man :p some karma for yah. And sure having a cig and a beer sometimes isnt bad man if that keeps you sane do it man. I have a couple of drinks too once every 6 months :p Myfriends get all pumped when i anouce im drinking that day lol

hey Jaap dont worry:)

during one of meals, MEAL2 its during school, so in NYC we have the hot bars, 4.99 per pound so i get about 2-3 chicken breast grilled that are sliced up dont know how many chicken breast but i assume 2-3 and some broccolie and my FREIND who is overweight gets shit like (SESAME CHICKEN,POR FRY RICE,) and he asks me why am i eating so heathy and its hard to explain because he is overweight but if i explain he might sound like i am TURNING HIM DOWN because of how i am eating and how he is eating,so i simply make an excuse like "all that junk food messed up my digestive tract and doctor said to eat clean for a while" when they ask why i am drinking diet coke i say "oh i dont want a sugar rush"

its hard for me personally because this people are like SKINNY they eat anything they want and dont gain ,they dont understand for some of us we have bad genetics and that eating clean helps accomplish something..........I tried many diets and failed to lack of will power or stupidness......now that i got my act cleaned up I hardly think of pigging out even when they make stupid comments about my eating.

For example today why eating the chicken and broccolie, a bunch of girls walked by and started laught saying "LOOK AT THAT KID,HE GONNA GET FAT" i just laughed and said BIG BOOTY HOE

JAAP also can u respond to my other post aboyt the essay :p :p :p

hehe man im not worrying i just want to vent thats all. I dont give a fuck how people look at me i will eat what i eat. I'll even give them an explanation and some advice if they will listen it just gets tiring now and then :p

But what you are doing is exactly what i mean. You are hiding you eating habits because you want to be socialy acceptable. your friend fat or not is your FRIEND. He should know why you eat that stuff, its because you like lifting and try hard to be the best you can be at it. And being the best you can be means you have to eat health food 6 times a day. Then youll god damn do that. :p

Plus im going to have a looksi at the other post right now

yah but half this people dont even know "DIET" its like their all life is fast food and stuff.........and when they hear it they are all suprised about it, like they think out of all the people why are u dieting? they dont understand different ways of dieting to bulk or to cut or to maintain

Top Bottom