Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tips?

Ok yea ill do abs Mon, wed, Fri and ill do cardio after I lift on Tues, and thurs. But before I lift everyday I'm gunna jog a quick lap to warm up and stretch

that's a fine warm up. I do zero warm up other than a few lighter sets and a little stretching before i jump right into the heavy lifting.

Warm up sufficient for oyur needs to avoid injury, but doing more than necessary is only exhausting energy you could be using to lift with more intensity.

find an established, very experienced powerlifter, adn see if you can train with/be trained by him. Then do what he does and says and eat like you've never eaten before. Do that for a couple years or so, then see what you want to do next.

find an established, very experienced powerlifter, adn see if you can train with/be trained by him. Then do what he does and says and eat like you've never eaten before. Do that for a couple years or so, then see what you want to do next.

yes, learn by watching

Top Bottom