Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TIPS FOR DOSING ALBUTEROL 30mL 6mg/mL

nibs7985

Hey all,

Quick background on myself, I've been training for 4 years. I weight train about 5-6 days a week regularly and intensely this includes 15 mins cardio sessions 4 days a week (no cardio on legs day).

I have a strict diet consisting of proteins, carbs, fats. Im a male, 23 years old, 5'7 182 lbs, 11-12% bf.

I have been researching clen and albuterol for a while now. People vary on how they choose to dose the albuterol. I am looking to use it to get to 9% bf.

I plan to run it for a 14 day-cycle combining it with cardio sessions and a very clean diet to reach my goals.

Can someone who has used albuterol or clen advise me on how much Albuterol to use per day for the 14 days please?

Thanks in advance!

Hey all,

Quick background on myself, I've been training for 4 years. I weight train about 5-6 days a week regularly and intensely this includes 15 mins cardio sessions 4 days a week (no cardio on legs day).

I have a strict diet consisting of proteins, carbs, fats. Im a male, 23 years old, 5'7 182 lbs, 11-12% bf.

I have been researching clen and albuterol for a while now. People vary on how they choose to dose the albuterol. I am looking to use it to get to 9% bf.

I plan to run it for a 14 day-cycle combining it with cardio sessions and a very clean diet to reach my goals.

Can someone who has used albuterol or clen advise me on how much Albuterol to use per day for the 14 days please?

Thanks in advance!

Work your way up to 12mg a day the first 2 days and take 12mg a day for the last 5 then up to 15mg a day for your last week, make sure you dose it 30mins before morning cardio (which should be done on an empty stomach) then do your second dose 4 hours later (preferably 1 hour before training) and then your last dose another 4 hours later prior to some night time cardio

Also make sure you wean yourself off this and do not just go cold turkey, keep in mind it is a very powerful stim

Top Bottom