Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Time to Shred It - Suggestions?

Methyldrene, Best ECA I have ever used and I used them all.

Thanks buddy I'll have to try this out cause I'm lookin for a new one. Man I swear If I got every supplement that I wanted and everyone suggested I could open my own supp shop....

Thanks

Yeah I had one night, probably 3 days into PCT and I just finished a glass of whole milk and a needto bar and I was like "Damn I feel like a fat piece of crap." So i just made some minor tweaks to my diet and started the cardio and overload training. I did two weeks of overload training followed by a week of heavy training. I didn't lose much strength, the issue I am having is I am no longer retaining the fluid I once had around my joints, so squats have been an issue. I don't feel weaker, but I've lowered the weight to avoid injury to my knee's.

One thing we did share in common was doing heavy barbell military press and flat bench. My shoulders were killing me as were yours. The two weeks of overload training really helped and by the third week when I did heavy bench and shoulders again I was pain free at 225lbs military and 315lbs max bench.

So I'm doing two weeks of overload training and one week heavy, then back to overload training again. I like it so far.

Yeah, I hit chest last night and still went to 405 for a few reps....shoulders are not liking it. I will definitely give the overload training a shot and see what happens. Thanks for the advice and good luck with the knee pain....have you tried NeetTo's joint repair formula?

In my opinion, if anything it will make you stronger. I think doing a reall hard reall quick HIIT cardio session like sprinting stadium stairs or just 40 yrd sprints both for like 12 min each will make really develop your fast twitch muscle fibers. I've done this a lot and it always helps my squats. I've only shedded BF on it too never muscle... Just my two cents. Plus I hate aerobic workouts. I try to be anerobic as much as possible.

I will try the sprinting thing out. I don't have a good place that I can run stairs, but I can sprint anywhere. So do you sprint 40 yards, walk back, sprint 40 yards, walk back, etc. for 12 minutes and then call it a day?? I like the idea of being done with cardio in 12 minutes!

I will try the sprinting thing out. I don't have a good place that I can run stairs, but I can sprint anywhere. So do you sprint 40 yards, walk back, sprint 40 yards, walk back, etc. for 12 minutes and then call it a day?? I like the idea of being done with cardio in 12 minutes!

Yep exactly. Do it 3 times a week. No more. Plyometricly speaking you'll prolly feel ok to do it more but it's more of a neuromuscular hit than most people thin that's why alot of people get injured doing plyo. Good luck with it man and let me know how it works for you! I wish I could bench 405.......damn...you're huge....

Yep exactly. Do it 3 times a week. No more. Plyometricly speaking you'll prolly feel ok to do it more but it's more of a neuromuscular hit than most people thin that's why alot of people get injured doing plyo. Good luck with it man and let me know how it works for you! I wish I could bench 405.......damn...you're huge....

Yeah man, I will definitely give it a shot and let you know. You wish you could work out with 405 and I wish I had six-pack abs.....we all want something we don't have, haha!

Yeah man, I will definitely give it a shot and let you know. You wish you could work out with 405 and I wish I had six-pack abs.....we all want something we don't have, haha!

Toushe sir....toushe...

How bout you give me 75lbs and I give you three abs?...

Dude go get them abs!!! Capt is right man you keep it up and you'll get it. I got a better chance nut punchin a t-rex than addin another 75 to my bench...

Top Bottom