Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

time to change my avatar...any ideas?

  • Thread starter Thread starter lil k
  • Start date Start date
L

lil k

Guest
come on everyone, help me out here, what should i change it too....i need to take some pictures tonight and need an idea
 
spatts said:
Me with "lil k" written across my chest in kronk's....

oops, this isn't sheets... ;)

oh my fucking god!
*drops everything, gets in montero and heads to spatts house*
 
kronkette said:
come on everyone, help me out here, what should i change it too....i need to take some pictures tonight and need an idea

I remember some of your first pictures you posted. You had the red nail polish on, and what a picture they were. You still got them? I think they are the picture you should think about using
 
most of my pics are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to dirty to post as an avatar....hmmmmm....im thinking of a good one...but need to think a bit more....maybe a cool shower pic....or one bending over a chair or bed......something i can be naked, but covered.....i love the one i did for natty...it doesnt show anything but its hot...

keep the ideas cumming
 
hmmmmmmmmmmm?

12376099.jpg
 
I think it's time for a good tease shot...bikini shot from front, bottoms pulled off to the side, just enough to make everyone want to rip them off, without actually showing anything. :p
 
Charvelle said:
I think it's time for a good tease shot...bikini shot from front, bottoms pulled off to the side, just enough to make everyone want to rip them off, without actually showing anything. :p


ooohhhh....GREAT idea....hang on a sec and i will post one of me in a thong.....
 
spatts said:
You didn't tell me you borrowed that pair!

sorry sweetie.....after you ripped the others off with you teeth...i had to steal yours.....:lmao:
 
Jesus...you found it Kronkette, I was gonna say be careful changing your avatar, because it's hard to improve upon perfection (your booty shot), but you damn well did it Rembrandt!!
 
hows about a pic of me pulling my swimsuit top off and a waterfall flowing on my boobies....
 
Ahhh, I love it when she wants to change her avatar. Just means I get to take more pics :lmao:
 
Top Bottom