Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Time to buy some stocks

Thick dog

I already have a nice little portfolio consisting of mainly bluechippers such as AOL, Microsoft, and Home Depot. But there are a lot of cheap tech stocks out there such as Lucent, Oracle, and even Cisco. I think tech stocks will probably be in depression for at least another 6-8 months, but now could be the time to buy some of them while their way down. Lucent is predicting about an 18 month turnaround, which could be a nice 2-3 year investment at $8 a share. I already have some Cisco and Oracle, but the price is quite low now so I may pick up some more. Anyone know anything about XO communications which is at $3 a share now? Any other ideas?

I had the opportunity to sit in on a very interesting meeting with a company doing voice recognition technology - the weren't nortel, but from that meeting, I've decided that I want to invest heavily in nortel.

Don't know toom much about Nortel except that they've gone from about $70 to $15 in the past year, like all other tech stocks. That could be another one too watch...

whats up punk!

glad to see you are still around. You cant go wrong with buying some tech stocks now. By november, december they will all go through the roof! MOE PREDICTED IT, IT IS FACT!:D

What's up Moe? You still down South? I have'nt been around in a while cause I actually have to work when I go to work now...

nope i am up in central fl. Had to get away from all the damn old people. If your ever up my way drop me an email. It is looking like its going to be a very green christmas!

Yeah, I head to Orlando every couple of months, lots of sleazy skanks there, not like down in Ft.Lauderdale and Miami, haha. The ones down here are just rich and sleazy...

TD, What up mutthead?

I'm lookin forward to a green fall myself...

Yo Wodin, what do you think about the tech sector in the next 6-8 months? Buy now, or hold off for a little bit?

I'm very happy with my IBM stock.
Their product line is strong and giving Sun hell.
Every other company wants to get into Services and Consulting,
and only IBM has the breadth and depth to already be there.
When it's price drops, it doesn't drop much.
At 113 I think it's undervalued.
I'll sell when it gets to 125-130.

Top Bottom