Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Time off

toxicwaste99

So everyone says "time on cycle plus recovery time".
On week 3 pct 20mg Nova a day. Started at 30mg 1st two weeks. Doing 5 weeks for extra measure with 10mg on 5th week. Which puts me at Nov 6 start date for 2nd cycle. How many of you actually wait the full time? Im not asking thinking of going early, just curious.

I suggest you get a full panel of bloodwork and check health markers brotha that's what I do after i come off for awhile before I'll start another cycle. That way you know for sure if you recovered fully from pct.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

i always wait longer than that... thats the minimum time you should wait.. you should never be in a rush to keep putting that much strain on your body.. time on PLUS PCT time = time off

So everyone says "time on cycle plus recovery time".
On week 3 pct 20mg Nova a day. Started at 30mg 1st two weeks. Doing 5 weeks for extra measure with 10mg on 5th week. Which puts me at Nov 6 start date for 2nd cycle. How many of you actually wait the full time? Im not asking thinking of going early, just curious.

While the time off is a good guide it's more of a minimum. Unless you're a pro and or compete you can, of course, have a LOT more time off.

I would wait the recommended amount of time, then get blood work to make sure you actually are recovered

2-3 cycles spread out over a year is sufficient for most guys......

OP you're only running nolva for pct?

Top Bottom