Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

tiger88 AAP story

tiger88

New member
ok i am AAP pretend but (well i got bettter hamstrings and a nicer wardrobe) but here is a AAP story i wrote peiced togahter (I used microsoft word 2003 btw)

lol here it goes

Me and my boyfriend decide to go to a gay porno shop (always located in the industrial parks seems to be) we go there and walk in, normal gay porno place, look around and see the videos, toys, leathers, magazines. and also notice it has an "arcade" while we walk around looking for some gay porn to watch and
Out of no where a scream and a yell is heard in the adult store. Everyone in the store is like WTF is that? It sounded like someone was killed.

All this sudden the 2 twinkies come running out of the peep show "arcade" and one has blood all over his face. I mean covered in blood. Thought someone got stabbed

well it turned out to be that the one sucking his dick got so into the blowjob (he musta given some good head) he got one of his teeth so far down the other guys urethra (peephole) it started to gush and squirt blood all over his face and looked like he was in war or some shit. they were flipping out and yelling .

the worker made them tell exactly what happened before he would let them leave. no one called the police (fuck that) and cops dont really want to come to a gay porno store in the shit part of the city (fuck that)
 
this is disgusting man!

I prefer the tanning salon stories, or bulking tips.
 
Smurfy said:
i dont understand how you jam your tooth into the hole while giving head. or why you would want to.
i imagine you give awesome head
 
tooth in the urethra?

dude.
 
What smurfy said.


But then again, you never know what (or who) is going to go down in a gay porn palace. I don't mean this little shops that sell videos. But those kind with the dark hallways and video booths. One of the most disturbing things I have ever seen in there was the first time I witnessed gay guys "sounding" each other. Whew.

Sounding is where you take a glass rod - thickness varies on your experience level - and you slide it down your ueretha. Then you either hook up an electrical device that pumps a small current down the glass rod causing intense mini vibrations. Or you have someone use a small metal hammer and tap the rod until they pass out. It is painful to watch the insertion. I have seen people using 8 inch rods and sliding up all the way down 5 inch cocks. Just my luck I would try it, fall down and the glass rod shatter in a dozen pieces while still in my cock.
 
AAP said:
Sounding is where you take a glass rod - thickness varies on your experience level - and you slide it down your ueretha. Then you either hook up an electrical device that pumps a small current down the glass rod causing intense mini vibrations. Or you have someone use a small metal hammer and tap the rod until they pass out. It is painful to watch the insertion. I have seen people using 8 inch rods and sliding up all the way down 5 inch cocks. Just my luck I would try it, fall down and the glass rod shatter in a dozen pieces while still in my cock.
Sounds like a disaster waiting to happen...
 
I have watched people being fisted... if you can imagine the look of pain/joy/whatever on the person that has another mans arm buried up to the elbow in his ass and guts.... think about how they must feel... now multiple that by 10x and you will see what these people doing sounding appear to be going through.

I mean, they just collaspe. Most are sitting down in a chair and they instantly like turn to water, no bones in their body and just flow out of the chair to the floor and twitch around like a seizure.
 
AAP said:
I have watched people being fisted... if you can imagine the look of pain/joy/whatever on the person that has another mans arm buried up to the elbow in his ass and guts.... think about how they must feel... now multiple that by 10x and you will see what these people doing sounding appear to be going through.

I mean, they just collaspe. Most are sitting down in a chair and they instantly like turn to water, no bones in their body and just flow out of the chair to the floor and twitch around like a seizure.

Hello!!!!!!!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: AAP
speaking of fisted.. anyone ever see that vid where that blad guy sticks his head all the way up a chic cunt? fucking nuts bro
(all the way up)

"sounding" i guess it is pain that hurt so bad it feels good shit.. like cutters



can I post a crazy vid ? ill put a work warning on it?
 
tiger88 said:
speaking of fisted.. anyone ever see that vid where that blad guy sticks his head all the way up a chic cunt? fucking nuts bro
(all the way up)

"sounding" i guess it is pain that hurt so bad it feels good shit.. like cutters



can I post a crazy vid ? ill put a work warning on it?

Porn forum then link here to get the audience.
 
AAP said:
I have watched people being fisted... if you can imagine the look of pain/joy/whatever on the person that has another mans arm buried up to the elbow in his ass and guts.... think about how they must feel... now multiple that by 10x and you will see what these people doing sounding appear to be going through.

I mean, they just collaspe. Most are sitting down in a chair and they instantly like turn to water, no bones in their body and just flow out of the chair to the floor and twitch around like a seizure.

oh shit. TMI.
 
I dont usually ever have a problem with graphicness but this thread might take the cake

I would rather watch someone get impaled/beheaded/gutted/exhumed and eaten(complete with rancid smells and sloshing juices) then to watch some dude get a glass rod stuck down his urethra.
 
UA_Iron said:
I dont usually ever have a problem with graphicness but this thread might take the cake

I would rather watch someone get impaled/beheaded/gutted/exhumed and eaten(complete with rancid smells and sloshing juices) then to watch some dude get a glass rod stuck down his urethra.

Yeah.....what he said.

Dude.....when I think about getting captain stabbin' stuck in my zipper....I get chills up and down my spine.......but the glass rod thingy makes me dry heave.
 
Oh.... you should see it....

They take a loose grip on the cock so it is flopping around and then insert the tip of that glass rod there.... then roll it back and forth between thumb and fingers in order to work it down and to the bottom.

<--- ---->
back / forth

twist twist twist

then when it gets stuck, they grip it like a dart and do these little stabbing/poking motions with it to get to further down.
 
AAP said:
Oh.... you should see it....

They take a loose grip on the cock so it is flopping around and then insert the tip of that glass rod there.... then roll it back and forth between thumb and fingers in order to work it down and to the bottom.

<--- ---->
back / forth

twist twist twist

then when it gets stuck, they grip it like a dart and do these little stabbing/poking motions with it to get to further down.
thanks man, i think ill go throw up now
 
AAP

remmebr that time u sent me that vid (of the dudes who made a porno in the bathroom wearing ski mask (not the leather zipper things)

I DIDNT WATCH IT aint gay.


BUT GET THIS BRO

SOME FUCKERS lookin for peeps to make a movie doing this (w/ ski mask)


if id do a mask porno..(striaght porn)

.id with a mardi gras mask instead (some flavor que know?
 
Tiger88, what's up man, what did you do this weekend? get laid?
 
LMAO!!!! I remember that shit. I laughed until I almost cried over it. dudes wearing a ski mask to fuck. It was just the sheer comical thing about it.

One moaning and groaning "fuck me fuck me fuck me" the other doing his best to have some sexy grunting while he was piledriving in at 90mph. You look at the faces and all you see is a black ski mask with white outlines around the eye/mouth holes. Like deer in headlights.
 
AAP said:
LMAO!!!! I remember that shit. I laughed until I almost cried over it. dudes wearing a ski mask to fuck. It was just the sheer comical thing about it.

One moaning and groaning "fuck me fuck me fuck me" the other doing his best to have some sexy grunting while he was piledriving in at 90mph. You look at the faces and all you see is a black ski mask with white outlines around the eye/mouth holes. Like deer in headlights.

I have a ski mask in the trunk of my car

a mexican wrestling mask too

incase I'm ever with a girl and she wants to film some really dirty stuff and be anonymous or I'm with a buddy and some chick really needs to get tag-teamed

or if someone needs to die

but for nothing :rainbow:
 
the whole stick in the pee hole though

if u dont want to be grossed out by naked gay dudes search for femdoms (they do that shit too)
 
damn man, that is fucked up.
i have got soap in that hole though, burns real good
 
rope porn = near death bondage porno (tie dicks up till the blood flow stope etc)


AAP good shit "don a ski mask "

LOL

hit me up (if eve out west) so we can make fun of Xbiker and compare magarita recipes
 
Ok, maybe this was in Alabama and the guy only had one tooth anyway. That explains how he could jam it down there without noticing.
 
Top Bottom