Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thumbs up if.......

Caught two kids pissing in the floor drain of the men's room at Tony Roma's a couple night ago. They also had all the sink drains clogged with paper towels and the faucets running full blast.

I have a customer who requested my installers not use their bathroom ,awe were doing a big hardwood job at the time
Italians
Wife make the hubby pee sitting down. His words to my father and I.

Yup, I aim for the side too. I don't like the big splash. Just seems obnoxious and loud.

My old roommate would wake me up every fucking morning by blasting the center of the toilet. He would even do that when we had girls over, talk about obnoxious and awkward.

My old roommate would wake me up every fucking morning by blasting the center of the toilet. He would even do that when we had girls over, talk about obnoxious and awkward.

Bet he did it to impress the chicks

Lol, that dood had the worst game of anybody I know. I posted a thread years back with a picture of some fucking cum socks of his I found under the living room coffee table....seriously??

Top Bottom