Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Threads like these don't belong in this forum, try chat next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lifterforlife

Well, I don't normally air my differences, but in this case it is warranted. This "chairman of the board" sissy gjohonson is quite the loser. The guy again gives me red K, and bomb, and sneaks off. Why do the owners of this board permit this kind of crap? Just because I spanked him on his own post, now he tucks his tail and runs. Bans me from replying to him in posts. Anyone who has read my posts knows I speak the truth and add real knowlege and experience to posts. I have never, ever been given red K before. This is an open post to the owners, your board has deteriorated with little bitches like this being able to buy their way into positions and do what they want. It is a disgrace to good boards....

I am quite sure this post will be deleted soon by said "chairman", just as my replies to him in his posts were. I hope some get time to read it first.

Re: Scumbag

Lifterforlife said:
Well, I don't normally air my differences, but in this case it is warranted. This "chairman of the board" sissy gjohonson is quite the loser. The guy again gives me red K, and bomb, and sneaks off. Why do the owners of this board permit this kind of crap? Just because I spanked him on his own post, now he tucks his tail and runs. Bans me from replying to him in posts. Anyone who has read my posts knows I speak the truth and add real knowlege and experience to posts. I have never, ever been given red K before. This is an open post to the owners, your board has deteriorated with little bitches like this being able to buy their way into positions and do what they want. It is a disgrace to good boards....

I am quite sure this post will be deleted soon by said "chairman", just as my replies to him in his posts were. I hope some get time to read it first.

Bump for lifterforlife, I have read many great posts by him, and he always gives you the truth and information that he has to offer.

Re: Scumbag

Hey maybe you guys can work through your differences and become freinds

some of the best freinds ever maddee were at first adversaries :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom