Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thoughts On Hammer Strengh

Hammer good but don't use it to replace free weights.

I usually use hammer machines after I go really heavy on free weights. In other words, I only use it as a supplement.
This is just what I do..any other ideas guys?

I use the hammer chest machines for supersetting on chest day. I get to feel the muscle a little more when using them.

some hammer str machines are good, i only use the chest ones...can't replace free weights, but the chest machines r good

I was stuck on my incline bench at 320 lbs, started doing hammer incline for 2 months along with my workout partner. We would start off with a weight we could move for 4 reps and then start moving down in weight, still doing sets of 4. After 2 months my hammer incline when to 400 lbs and 450 for my freind. We then went back to free weight to see if the weight would transfer over and most of it did. FW incline was at 370 lbs and 405 even for my freind. The draw back is that the hammer machine only holds 450 lbs.

Hammer is great... do what you can to blast away... If you don't have anymore room for weight, isolate... or tack on more weight somehow. Either way, work 'em dead.

:kaioken:

Top Bottom