Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This SUCKS!!!

S

solidj55

What the hell does a poor ass college student like me have to do get strong? I read all of these posts about how many guys on here who are just plain blowing up because of the gear they are on. I cant afford to pay attention lol. Ive been natural so long (6 years) and now Im getting bored with it. Anyway just blowing off some steam, Im wanting to get some gear but all these fucking gym prices were I live are unbelievable. Anyway thats the sad life I live lol...

look im natural too... you can get big it is just harder...... i dont know what your caloric intake is but it probably needs to be higher, you probably need to drop some reps and sets, and you may not add weight

my training goes basically like this:

3 exercises per body part

all three power...no isolation crap

start off doing 5 sets of 10 for each exercise

do that for 4 weeks

the change it to 4 sets of 8 for each exercise

4 weeks later change it to 3 sets of 6

4 more weeks 2 sets of 4

and then 5 sets of 2

the big kicker is to add AT LEAST 5 lbs to your lifts every week

i dont know how much food your taking in but it needs to be at least 5000 calories......... 55% carbs, 30% protein, and 15% fat.

try this for 20 weeks..... break your workouts down to monday chest and tri's, and shoulder raises

tuesday legs

wed off

thursday back and biceps

friday shoulder presses,deadlifts, and forearms

sat and sunday off.

also spend no longer to 45 minutes to an hour in the gym everytime you train....... if you have to train more than once a day is fine, just make sure that each time you dont train longer than 1 hour.

good luck

Exodus said:

i dont know how much food your taking in but it needs to be at least 5000 calories......... 55% carbs, 30% protein, and 15% fat.

I don't agree with this part....if you're wanting to grow you need more protein....I would take in about 2g of protein per pound of body weight each day, and about 3g of carbs per pound of bodyweight each day. Also, if you're looking for mass....it's the quality of the lift, not the quantity. You need to perform slow controlled movements. I like to use the weider peak contraction theory....it's really helped me alot along with the slow controlled movements!!!

Thanks guys for the advice but its not about the size, I am very well educated as far as diets. I was a natural bodybuilder and I could get good size, what I was talking about was the fast strength gains that everyone gets while on the stuff. I just wish that every week when I walked into the gym I could break new records. I am actually progressing very well (for me) in the strength realm. The day I posted this I had just been reading a lot on the Anabolics Forum and seeing how strong everyone said they were getting from the juice. Just kind of depressing I guess. Anyway thanks again fot the advice.

remember even though they can keep some of the muscle gain(somtimes even most of it), the strength gain is mostly lost. Unless you want to stay on all the time, or run alot of cycles, your strength wont truly improve that much.

Top Bottom