Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

THIS SUCKS! I am forced to take 1-2 week lay off ! NO! Such a horrible timing!

S

SSAlexSS

This sucks!

I am gaining strenth like no other time, each week I add many pounds to exercises like squats/deadlifts, pec deck...

And now I have to go to Mexico with my ******* parents! NOOO!! So at wost I gonna miss 2 weeks of training! That is horrible!

I am afraid that after I come back I might not be able to resume my 'gaining cycle'. Is it true, or some rest and hot sun would help me start gaining more again.

Any opinions???? HELP !!! i really need iy!

If it's any consolation, it takes about 30 days of nonuse for muscle tissue to start to atrophy. Your CVS capacity will start to decline after about 2-3 days (not drastically, but a little bit). Do push-ups and other isometric exercises to make yourself feel better. RELAX. You'll be surprised at how well you get back into gaining.

keiko said:
If it's any consolation, it takes about 30 days of nonuse for muscle tissue to start to atrophy. Your CVS capacity will start to decline after about 2-3 days (not drastically, but a little bit). Do push-ups and other isometric exercises to make yourself feel better. RELAX. You'll be surprised at how well you get back into gaining.

Thanks!

But you cant beleive the gains i was expereincing...

>3 weeks ago 235 pound deadlift max
2 weeks agoe 275 pound deadlift max
1 week ago 305 pound deadlift max

I Would probably be able to do 315 deadlift max if I didn't go to mexico.

Eat like a mofo while you're gone. Don't slip up on your diet, and you'll probably maintain your strength pretty well.

It may be 30 days for atrophy to set in but it only takes 10 days for strength levels to start to decrease.

You'll be fine, a little R&R won't hurt ya.

DUDE, your going to MEXICO........MEXICO.

I wouldnt complain........dont most body builders go over there and comeback and GROW!?

sit ups chin ups push ups.

Improvise.

dont they have gyms in mexico?

Do a search for gyms in that neighbourhood, when going on holidays i have assured myself a well equiped gym is waiting there for me...

Top Bottom