Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

this just proves canada is crazier than the u.s. of a.

I give a fuck whether he's in prison or a mental ward, just as long as he's there for life. That's ALL I give a fuck about. If they let him out in a few years because he's made some kind of "miraculous" recovery.......than your argument below is moot. Once he's "better", they need to ship him to federal prison to serve out his life sentence. That guy "CANNOT EVER" walk amongst society ever again.

you guys are seriously fucking rediculous.

at least this man is locked up in a padded room, he's clearly fucking insane.

At least we don't let little boy rapists like michael jackson or wife murderers like oj simpson wander the streets.

at least this dude is OFF the street.

where as michael jackson is still giving diet coke to his little boy toys.

I give a fuck whether he's in prison or a mental ward, just as long as he's there for life. That's ALL I give a fuck about. If they let him out in a few years because he's made some kind of "miraculous" recovery.......than your argument below is moot. Once he's "better", they need to ship him to federal prison to serve out his life sentence. That guy "CANNOT EVER" walk amongst society ever again.

+1000000

yup

seriously my arguement is still valid and moot, because dickhead jackson should never be able to walk amungst society ever the fuck again, but HEY LOOK he'll NEEEEEVEEEER be behind bars or locked up, he could murder and eat little boys..

so you have fucking no place to say OUR legal system is a farce, when yours is just the fuck as bad if not worse. seriously.

go sue each other or something.

seriously my arguement is still valid and moot, because dickhead jackson should never be able to walk amungst society ever the fuck again, but HEY LOOK he'll NEEEEEVEEEER be behind bars or locked up, he could murder and eat little boys..

so you have fucking no place to say OUR legal system is a farce, when yours is just the fuck as bad if not worse. seriously.

go sue each other or something.

man you need to see a doctor about that bad attitude. oh wait, you have socialized medicine, you need to wait 8 months to see a doctor. bbbbwwwaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh. you frogs kill me, ay.

man you need to see a doctor about that bad attitude. oh wait, you have socialized medicine, you need to wait 8 months to see a doctor. bbbbwwwaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh. you frogs kill me, ay.

timtim..

you're a fucking moron.. PERIOD.

only because you insuated that I was a frog, frog means french you fucking moron, that means people from quebec or france, I'm from the land of cowboys and hics.. so call me a hic.. or a redneck.. jesus..

oh by the way I only usually have to wait about a week to see my doctor.. again.. you're an idiot..

have a nice day.. :)

and it's eh, not ay.

timtim..

you're a fucking moron.. PERIOD.

only because you insuated that I was a frog, frog means french you fucking moron, that means people from quebec or france, I'm from the land of cowboys and hics.. so call me a hic.. or a redneck.. jesus..

oh by the way I only usually have to wait about a week to see my doctor.. again.. you're an idiot..

have a nice day.. :)

and it's eh, not ay.

please dont cross the border and hunt me down in your twin turbo mitsubishi lancer, playa.

go fuck yourself and learn to take a joke. oversensitive twat frog, ay.

Top Bottom