Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

this just proves canada is crazier than the u.s. of a.

Canadians are Liberals at heart where criminals are looked on as victims. Always been like this - shouldn't be surprising.

r

"Both the prosecution and the defense argued Li can't be held responsible because he had schizophrenia and believed God wanted him to kill McLean because the young man was evil."

yay religion!

"Both the prosecution and the defense argued Li can't be held responsible because he had schizophrenia and believed God wanted him to kill McLean because the young man was evil."

yay religion!

Religion has nothing to do with this. Guy's a freak. Just because he said "god" made him do it, does not say anything bad about religion. Just means the guy is a total psycho. No one's religion that I ever heard of teches people to dismember and eat other people.

And, IMO if someone like this is out there doing these things, I don't give a crap if he's "mentally ill". It just means he's capable of doing it again and therefore belongs in a jail cell for the rest of his life. Either that or grant his wish and put him to death like he's been asking for.

And this proves nothing about canada being more "crazy" than the US. Good attention grabbing title though.

A guy down the street from me put his sons in Lake Ontario with their backpacks on and full of school books.
One son dead the other got out. (boy who died was 6 years old)
The father was sent to the loony hospital for 2 years and from then on was a free man.

welcome to Canada eh.

I just checked it the father was 29 years old and the boy who died was 3.
Hung Van Nguyen age 29.
head line:
Boy dies after being thrown in icy lake.

head line:
Sight of tiny bodies stunned officer: Policeman jumped into lake...

Top Bottom