Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This just in.....

I do it all on the pull up bar. First I do weighted hanging leg raises till failure.

I got boots that allow me to hang upside down form my pull up bar.

I then pull a weight to my chest - 25 - 35lbs - I do those until failure. I then to obliques by holding the weight differently and crushing my sides until I am getting as much lactic burn as I can take.

Then burn out by doing inverted unweighted crunches until I can't breathe.

I do this M-W-F.

jh1 said:
LOL @ Spartacus
I loaded up the opera browser for the first time in months and this was the thread I was on.
opera starts your session with what you left with

Spartacus said:
I loaded up the opera browser for the first time in months and this was the thread I was on.
opera starts your session with what you left with

Is opera firefox? I really don't know. I have IE & firefox.... that's it.

jh1 said:
Is opera firefox? I really don't know. I have IE & firefox.... that's it.
no opera is a different browser
I use mozilla/firefox predominately but I'm thinking of switching to opera to stay ahead of the junk

I think it was devastation who gave us the head's up on opera

jh1 said:
I do it all on the pull up bar. First I do weighted hanging leg raises till failure.

I got boots that allow me to hang upside down form my pull up bar.

I then pull a weight to my chest - 25 - 35lbs - I do those until failure. I then to obliques by holding the weight differently and crushing my sides until I am getting as much lactic burn as I can take.

Then burn out by doing inverted unweighted crunches until I can't breathe.

I do this M-W-F.

One punch to your stomach and my fist would come out your backside. Do you wear makeup?

Top Bottom