Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This isn't java is it?

I'm still loling at top dollar on your jetta.

$7-8 grand.

Ballin!!!!

Do you have to pay your mom back if you sell it?

Holy mother of balls this poor bish ngr is fucked off in the head

Someone get him a dollar and a straight jacket asap

Holy fuck this guy is super creepy...like very bad...I wouldn't let this guy near schools or parks...that's a for sure..just weirdo...you fucking drunk, molesting, half stint army faggot fuck piece of parrot shit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude, don't you know it's his pass out time? Hes slobbering in his sleep, dreaming of the next bottle he's going to drink the next day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nah, I stayed up with this piss drunk cock all night. He was avoiding this thread like church.

Get over it...Cindy and I had a thing for a couple years...Guess what...some other dude fucked her and created Miss Abigail. Jesus christ, Cindy is a good girl...and part of that is her being a people pleaser. You shouldn't care about dick size if you really loved her but we both know it's about your ego. If you want a throw down fist fight for Cindy's love then I'm up for it as long as I get a six figure payout.

I'll throw down a fist fight with you.

I'd smash your fucking skull into pieces you low life skeetslurper.

You think you're tough cuz you hit women and were a half baked wrestler?

Hitting women doesn't mean you're tough, you drunk heap of horse shit.

I feel sorry for anyone who has the misfortune of owning anything VW. I had a 2003 Passat, and it was honestly and truly the biggest pile of shit I have even seen. Shit broke on that car weekly, and everything was a complete hassle to repair/replace. I've also never seen so many recall notices on a car in my life. I have no clue how the entire line couldn't fall under CA's lemon law. Fuck Germany.

Top Bottom