Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This isn't java is it?

Lol

Cindy's a good broette.
I like Cindy..I did bang her but she too much of a people pleaser...she tells people what they want to hear but I understand why based on her upbringing. Cindy is a fighter and I respect that part of her personality....she'll go toe to toe with you by scripture and she knows it inside and out. I flat out told Cindy that she should start a church...she just needs to translate her convictions into a marketing strategy. but she's part of a religion that ignores all but the most strong willed women.

I like Cindy..I did bang her but she too much of a people pleaser...she tells people what they want to hear but I understand why based on her upbringing. Cindy is a fighter and I respect that part of her personality....she'll go toe to toe with you by scripture and she knows it inside and out. I flat out told Cindy that she should start a church...she just needs to translate her convictions into a marketing strategy. but she's part of a religion that ignores all but the most strong willed women.

Nobody here gives a fuck about your tiny lil dick and what you do with it

Matter of fact. Nobody gives a fuck about anything you have to say you scum bag loser.

Nobody here gives a fuck about your tiny lil dick and what you do with it

Matter of fact. Nobody gives a fuck about anything you have to say you scum bag loser.
I thought you left? Marital problems much? I respect Cindy on her knowledge of King James...Sorry, Cindy and I once had a connection...get over it...I didn't spend years conversing with her for her pussy...she's a good person and we had great conversations. We just had differing world views...IMO, our discussion over the death of Osama was probably the best I ever had with a chick on philosophical issues.

It wasn't years you asshole. Do you even believe the shit you spew out of your own mouth?

Lol. You're pathetic

Top Bottom