Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is what being American is all about...

good for him..........but it's becoming known that gang bangers are going into the marines so that when they get out they'll be aces with the shooters back in the hood. Disgusting!! They should put all those guys on truth serum to find out exactly why they're joining the military.

redsamurai said:
good for him..........but it's becoming known that gang bangers are going into the marines so that when they get out they'll be aces with the shooters back in the hood. Disgusting!! They should put all those guys on truth serum to find out exactly why they're joining the military.

One of the last cases I worked on as a JAG was a guy from the barrios buying and selling gear (and other pahrma stuff) in Iraq and he was shipping it back to the states to his gang to sell.

He was an E-7 career soldier too! It was a total shock. The guy in the end was very sorry for what he had done but simply could not get himself away from that lifestyle.

I would not inject myself with gear coming out of Iraq........I don't care what fucking label was on the bottle.

The Old Vet said:
One of the last cases I worked on as a JAG was a guy from the barrios buying and selling gear (and other pahrma stuff) in Iraq and he was shipping it back to the states to his gang to sell.

He was an E-7 career soldier too! It was a total shock. The guy in the end was very sorry for what he had done but simply could not get himself away from that lifestyle.
In Vietnam they busted a ring of high ranking NCO's(E-8's) running a heroin ring and shipping the drugs back to the states in body bags. Some things never change, I met some of the best people in the army and unfortunately some of the worst.

Top Bottom