Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

this is me and my friends

lol we already saw it:(
 
awittyusername said:
Damn!!!

Foreigngirl, I know we haven't seen eye to eye. But, I can't believe raina stole your thread like that. I don't blame you if your mad

I'm not mad at her. We posted at the same time


btw. This is me working on my old BMW
 
ViperHMS said:
Damit, what is your secret, how do you stay so thin??? I really hope you are not starving yourselves.


oh, no.....bucket of lard a day
btw, look at me working on my car ^^^^^^scroll up
 
foreigngirl said:
I'm not mad at her. We posted at the same time


btw. This is me working on my old BMW
What did I tell ya about posting my work in here w/out my permission?
Oh well, now everyone knows we held a photoshoot at your place...
;)
 
a10j10 said:
What did I tell ya about posting my work in here w/out my permission?
Oh well, now everyone knows we held a photoshoot at your place...
;)


shhh, just dont tell my husband, he paid for those knockers
 
foreigngirl said:
I'm pretty famous

Honestly how many times have you given yourself a black eye with those things, like by accident you tripped and caught your balance and that knocker came right up and knocked you right in the eyeball!
 
ViperHMS said:
Honestly how many times have you given yourself a black eye with those things, like by accident you tripped and caught your balance and that knocker came right up and knocked you right in the eyeball!


a lot of time all because my husband bought me those knockers. Damn them!!! I'll try to bend down over the engine and I loose balance too....hit my head on the engine head....
 
foreigngirl said:
I'm the one the left


Hey Girl I told you not to put me on the interent. Anyway too late now, the one wearing green is me. I am very svelte as you can see :o.
 
~Lexy~ said:
Hey Girl I told you not to put me on the interent. Anyway too late now, the one wearing green is me. I am very svelte as you can see :o.


damn it, should've blank out your face first
 
~Lexy~ said:
that is cool
i am going to put an ass pic of myself on the net soon


just dont let anyone see my face close to your ass, ok? They'll think dirty things and wont know I'm actually helping you take a bath
 
bah just post a real face pic and stop beating around the bush or ill just assume you have a pair of testicles growing from each eyelid...

!
 
Raina said:
Very hot! This is me with the flowers I got at work on Tuesday!

Raina is da Schittle fo Wizzle

MY wife always give me war when I send flowers to her office... it is something SO uncommon here that the first the uys at the reception didn't know what to do with the flowers and they sent them to the warehouse, where she had to go and pick them up... there was no procedure for "flower reception"
 
LOL Our receptionist called me and I was so happy I had butterflies of joy in my tummy. VERY nice surprise!
 
Wootoom said:
hell ya what are you up today bro
Shit....I just got back from morning cardio. I might go see Wedding Crashers before I hit the Gym this afternoon.

There's also a travelling replica of the Vietnam Wall Memorial around the corner. That would be cool to see!

What's on your agenda today bro?:Chef: :tuc:
 
Top Bottom