Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

this has to do with retaining water... or is anyone an actual bodybuilder?

Ronin, i understand what you are coming from. i am not going to argue with you. "BUT" did you know i have taken up to 3 hemo/day, after that didnt work i tried 3 turkish anapolon/daily still no water or gains i expected!
sure i started to hold water when i was taking alittle over 1000mgs, since i tapered down to 600, it is gone completely!

there are people on here who know me and my problems with gains. if you would like to go through my past threads from about a year ago, you'll see i had problems gaining from 3 abombs per day. yes i switched brands to make sure. my body simply doesnt respond to AS in that way. i dont care who believes me, i am not lying i promise, the mechanic where are you.
the mechanic has worked with me a number of times do this problem with amazment....
the way i get my cals and 1k carbs are through weight gainer, which has over 2000cals per serving. i use that once per day.....
i would be more than glad to help out some people with a high cal clean diet which really had me gaining until a week ago. i gained about 20lbs in 6 weeks.
i do have a HR that is between 135 and 140BPM if that helps. my doc prescribed BP meds to help control the rapid HR!
anyhow, those who did accuse me of lying(god knows why one would to a thing anyway) i want to thank you. and i know NOTHING about supplements, except andro and creatine which is what i started off on. therefore can someone tell me where one could get glycerol ??? and how much it goes for.
for those freaking over water retention in this post, i see alot more LBM gained while retaining more water do to strength gains ect...
like i said, i am not planing on coming off until i run out of gear, i will be adding dbol every 10 weeks. unless i feel negative about this staying on situation.
thank you and i will sit and wait for others..
Mike001

Insulin, insulin, insulin. Take 10-15 IUs twice a day, you'll be a water balloon! It has that effect on me anyway.
Also, test suspension bloats me like nothing else.

GODDAMN, with a BP that high, you have to have some kind of water retention already, if not, your body sounds seriously messed up and the steroids aren't helping it any. It just doesn't make sense, im not calling you a lier, just a freak. I wouldn't want any water bloat if i were you, your heart will explode if it has any more stress to worry with.

Ok , well if you really want to gain weight I agree with ShavedMyDamnHead to use slin , however it is very dangerous so I wouldn't recommend it unless you are really desperate.

Other then that try adding more fat to your diet , with 1000 grams of carbs your body can't burn all of it at the same time.

I can tell you from experience water retention is just a by-product , it doesn't do anything for me other then look worse. Once I go off I lose the water weight so I don't get any benifit. If it's weight you want to gain then I can relate because there was a time that I couldn't gain a lb no matter what I ate , that's why you either need to add fat to your diet , lower you activity level , or add slin and you should gain weight for sure.

Seriously, water retention will cause an increase in hr and blood pressure.

You don't want that. Maybe the medication your doc is giving you is some kind of diuretic. That stops you from holding water.

Drink lots of water, don't up your sodium. That is just plain dangerous and stupid.

Water retention is bad. I don't know who put this in your head that it may be a good idea.

What you need is weight gain. If the gear is real then we won't address that.

Up your calories. Get periactin so you eat more. Have some calories during your workout. Eat in the middle of the night.

Calories consumed over the amount of calories burned will cause everyone to gain weight. For everyone that number of calories is different.

But I assure you anyone eating 10 000 calories per day will gain weight even natural bb's.

Be less active, don't take T3 or stimulants. Cut your trainign to 3-4 times per week and only 60min.

Sleep 8 hours per night + 1 hour nap.

Do this for 2 weeks and see if there is any difference.

Oh yeah, maybe take a week off from the gym and just eat and sleep as much of possible. That will take care of overtraining

You may have an extremely low number of anabolic receptors in your muscle cells, but that would not explain why you don't gain weight as bodyfat. You need a thyroid check asap also you need to see a cardiologist asap. You CAN'T live with a constant heart rate of 135 bpm without doing irrepairable harm to your heart. An accelerated heart rate is one side effect of hyper thyroid as is the inability to gain weight. With your present HR the last thing that you need is water retention, no clen, eca or other stimulints until you get your HR down. This is serious shit your HR is more than double of what it should be at rest.:(

Top Bottom