Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

this has to do with retaining water... or is anyone an actual bodybuilder?

5K cals a day...

Hey Mike001 > How do you consume that many calories a day? I think I am having a hard time gaining weight due to my calorie intake being a little low. But I didn't think eating a bunch of crap just to get cals would be beneficial either.
I would just be curious as to what your diet looks like if you wouldn't mind sharin'. Maybe send it in a PM as it is off-subject for this thread.

Thanks,
Joker

>with nearly 1000carbs and 500g of protein, training excellent on >1000mg test and 600mg EQ

That totals 6000calories and unless you are getting your protien only from whey and egg whites , you have some fat in your diet and that would put you in the calorie range that most BB pro's never get to...

Also , If that gram of test is anything other then prop or suspension then I find it difficult to believe that you have no water retention when everyone else using that much test claims to have it.

Finally , you are telling us that at 1.6 grams of juice and over 5000 calories a day of food ( of which most of it is carbs ) you cannot gain weight... either you are full of shit of you are some freak of nature because nobody has ever reported results like that. Unless your test is really something else ( or fake ) and unless you are taking some powerful fat burners there is no way I'm going to believe this unless you provide some legit before and after pics...

I have to agree with Ronin on this one 5k in calories and 1600mgs of juice without weight gain is impossible unless you have a super hyperthyroid condition which may be possible. I agree with serge to much bloat can injure the heart. It is desireable to maintain as little bloat as possible during a cycle for
blood pressure concerns.

"anadrol does not bloat me!
i am cunsuming 4-5000 per day, 800G of carbs. i am on 1000mg test enanthate 600mg Equipoise.
the question "why would you want to bloat" well i would like to feel bigger and have more strength gains ect... everyone around me looks like a monster. i have the low bodyfat look at 5'6 about 186lbs under 10%. i have gained 10lbs of LBM in 8-9 weeks. which does make a difference, but i want to blow up.
insulin will help?????"

you might be over training or not getting enouph rest, your nutrition is looking good, are you sure your gear is 100% legit?

Bro sure you look bigger when you retain water... But... Its only temporary. You are so worried about gaining water that yo are gonna fuck your cycle up. Fuck the water, get the LBM... I would much rather gain LBM instead of water. I retain water very easily... and let me tell you it isnt fun. I would just concentrate on getting the LBM up

i dont care how big or pretty you body is, if your face is bloated you wont be getting any quility ass.

Top Bottom