Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This forum needs to be controlled by women

superqt4u2nv said:
It is cause the think when don't think they are watching we are having naked tickle fights :rolleyes: and they don't want to miss any of that action.

SHHH we don't want them finding out about those either!

The Shadow said:
LMAO

...this from the lady who has "Frankenhooker" above her handle.

so what?
you can call your own momma an ugly whore bitch but if someone else does it, its not too cool.
besides, this thread was for women only i thought. and you know... george.

superqt4u2nv said:
It is cause the think when don't think they are watching we are having naked tickle fights :rolleyes: and they don't want to miss any of that action.

lol.. and our lingerie slumber parties.
maybe they are worried that we'll share penis pics... I mean... war stories or something.

The guys can't post now. Well maybe BRR! The big sexy dude. :qt:

I really do wish we could have it all to ourselves. No guys post or look.

But it seems that takes some doings. Not sure how.

superqt4u2nv said:
There is no way that woman will open up knowing that the men are lurking here. There has to be some redirect of sorts like your not allowed to view this forum like when something is deleted or tossed in the recycling bin.

i'm sure gald we have this place.

i don't think i would still be here w/o it :worried:

this place is just so much safer, and the atmosphere less testosterone-y (when the females are not on ASS of course lol).

can guys read the posts under the search feature?

brunette said:
i'm sure gald we have this place.

i don't think i would still be here w/o it :worried:

this place is just so much safer, and the atmosphere less testosterone-y (when the females are not on ASS of course lol).

can guys read the posts under the search feature?

Yes! I was just going to metninon that. My husband had done a search of my posts trying to find something I mentioned to him and I saw some stuff come up from the women's only forum.

This forum is not as secure as we'd like to think it is. Guaranteed there are pleanty of curious guys who've created female accounts just so they can lurk here.

The only way to prevent this is to have this forum by invite only and for the powers to be to fix the search problem. It's not difficult to do. Just as regular members can't see posts in the mod forum, it would be nice to feel safer here.

Puddles said:
The only way to prevent this is to have this forum by invite only and for the powers to be to fix the search problem. It's not difficult to do. Just as regular members can't see posts in the mod forum, it would be nice to feel safer here.

That is what I am talking about!!!

One of the boards I am on is invite only, and it's very secure, and easy for the moderators to do......

I too prefer the women's only, I only post in the women's sections as I feel "safer" doing so..

Top Bottom