Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This forum needs to be controlled by women

Daisy_Girl said:
As for the "log in" function. As an example.... there is a Moderator Board here. When you log in, if you have "Mod Powers" it shows up. If you do not have "Mod Powers", it doesn't show up. So if you are not a Mod, you never even have the option to click on the Mod Board. Only Mods can see the board exists. SO....if we set that function with the Female Chat Board...then if you log in and your profile has an 'f' under gender, then you will see the board. If your profile has an 'm' under gender, it won't show on the list of boards. Make sense?

Difference being, one is a flag in a profile, the other is a user group.

Not saying it can't be done, but I don't know how practical or manageable it is.

TheProject said:
Difference being, one is a flag in a profile, the other is a user group.

Not saying it can't be done, but I don't know how practical or manageable it is.

Never thought of that difference. That's why we keep you around, you're so smart. :)

velvett said:
I am quite sure that the combination of new and old current females mods are fully capable of moderating this board effectively.Come to think of it we do a pretty good job of moderating the other boards.

I agree with velvett about this..

Just lets us know if any one gets out of line. And their gone. :redhot: :kapow: I just love to pull out my big guns. :D

The Shadow said:
I totally agree with you.

Dont get all pissy there......Project.

;)

LMFAO...I got red karma for this......

Last edited:
I was a mod on another fitness board (that has since been shut down), and the way it was set up was so that instead of creating a gender flag, EVERYONE could see the forum existed. However, only people approved to enter by the mods for that forum/admins could enter. New members were approved by sending a PM to those mods or the admin, who enabled it on their account. Since these people could see IP addresses, they could usually tell when someone was creating a bum account just to get in there (there were a few husband/wife or boyfriend/girlfriend couples using the same IP address, but we usually knew who they were.) I don't know if that would work as good since this board is so much bigger, but it was fabulous because we could talk about anything without the guys, post pics and get good physique advice from the other women without "nice tits and ass" comments, etc.

I believe that men should not be able to post in this forum whatsoever. We discuss issues about our relationships with men here, and I feel it needs to be kept safe and....nurturing as it has been. No need for some guy to get on here and get defensive and start an argument. If they did that, it wouldn't really merit labeling their comments as "inappropriate", but it would still cause tension in my opinion. If I want a guys opinion about something, I'll go over to another board where I'm sure they'd be happy to give it and more.

anya said:
bump for the newer ladies to add their .02.
Hell yeah Anya I don't want guys to be able to even view this forum. It is ours and you are right on the money about woman opening up. There is no way that woman will open up knowing that the men are lurking here. There has to be some redirect of sorts like your not allowed to view this forum like when something is deleted or tossed in the recycling bin.

I agree... I mean, as we speak, there are guys reading our posts in here & quite frankly we're much more PRIVATE than men are. There are certain things that should just be left alone & they're not getting it - GIRLS ONLY!

MissJanet79 said:
I agree... I mean, as we speak, there are guys reading our posts in here & quite frankly we're much more PRIVATE than men are. There are certain things that should just be left alone & they're not getting it - GIRLS ONLY!
It is cause the think when don't think they are watching we are having naked tickle fights :rolleyes: and they don't want to miss any of that action.

Top Bottom