Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thinking of making trip to Texas

you are going to feel so out of place there. It will be like being a short pale canadian training with a bunch of local beach muscle heads from California.

You should see the women who train there. Most of them are beastly.

you are going to feel so out of place there. It will be like being a short pale canadian training with a bunch of local beach muscle heads from California.

I don't give a shit lol, it's Venice beach man, all I can think of is the old clips of Franco and Arnold training there, which would be awesome to experience

The original Muscle Beach from Santa Monica is long gone. The new location is more or less just a place for tourist's to visit.

It's rained pretty much all summer here, so some nice warm weather I would greatly appreciate on my trip down there

Oh, it's nice and warm n' sunny along the coast here. I just walked the Carlsbad beach a little while ago and my balls are sweaty as fuck now.

lol @ driving over 1K miles out of your way to visit one of the filthiest beaches you'll ever see in your life. You don't have skinheads, gangs and drugs where you come from?

Venice was a disappointment....sort of legendary and then you get there and it's like...meh

Venice was a disappointment....sort of legendary and then you get there and it's like...meh

Yeah, certainly not one of the nicest things about So Cal. All our nicest beaches are San Clemente and south through San Diego. LA's a toilet, then the beaches get nice again north of LA.

Top Bottom