Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thinking of getting the Hot G Vibe for the little lady

is this a fuckin joke? you got a dick bro use it...wtf I'm horny 24/7 don't want my woman to ever feel like she could just get off with a dildo...I want her to wait by the door till I get home and fuck her senseless...what kind of shit is this? never heard of a real man who can satisfy a woman get a dildo...did she ask for it??

lol what the fuck is wrong with you dude? If it doesn't turn you on to please your partner with some fun toys you're either a phaggot or jealous that something else might possibly feel good to them besides your peen

And lol @ 'i want my woman to wait by the door for me to come home'

Cool story you fucking caveman

is this a fuckin joke? you got a dick bro use it...wtf I'm horny 24/7 don't want my woman to ever feel like she could just get off with a dildo...I want her to wait by the door till I get home and fuck her senseless...what kind of shit is this? never heard of a real man who can satisfy a woman get a dildo...did she ask for it??
I seriously hope this is a sarcastic post.

lol what the fuck is wrong with you dude? If it doesn't turn you on to please your partner with some fun toys you're either a phaggot or jealous that something else might possibly feel good to them besides your peen

And lol @ 'i want my woman to wait by the door for me to come home'

Cool story you fucking caveman

that was just his insecurity coming out...dont be too hard on him.

flavored condoms, get that vibe shit that goes around your penis like a penis ring with a vibrator attached to it...tingly lubes, anything were you're involved dude. do not let the woman think she can replace you with a toy. not good for your sex life. pretty soon she'll comes home horny and tired and thinks too tired for sex i'll just wip out the vibe and finish myself off real quick before I go to bed.

I buy all my babes a vibe and I encourage them to call it Steve (that's me). No real man is threatened by an inanimate object...plus I like to watch.

Relax numbnuts...we've got plenty of toys at home, just teasing the dude...She's even gotten me one of those pocket pussies :evil:

Top Bottom