Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thinking of getting the Hot G Vibe for the little lady

Meat spin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That "we vibe" is pretty cool. Different. Plank is used to placing them in his ass ever so gently. With love, if you will.
Fuckin weirdo.

is this a fuckin joke? you got a dick bro use it...wtf I'm horny 24/7 don't want my woman to ever feel like she could just get off with a dildo...I want her to wait by the door till I get home and fuck her senseless...what kind of shit is this? never heard of a real man who can satisfy a woman get a dildo...did she ask for it??

flavored condoms, get that vibe shit that goes around your penis like a penis ring with a vibrator attached to it...tingly lubes, anything were you're involved dude. do not let the woman think she can replace you with a toy. not good for your sex life. pretty soon she'll comes home horny and tired and thinks too tired for sex i'll just wip out the vibe and finish myself off real quick before I go to bed.

It's small enough that it fits in her ass when I'm hitting it from behind she liked that and so did I - tested and approved. I have one of those vibrating cawk ring things too, it's ok but not the best.

We have two young boys so she's always tired and never horny, kids change everything.

Top Bottom