Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thinking about using Tren!

Blacklady

I've got several cycles under my belt and wanting to try some new compounds. I'm currently trying to cut down. I gained 40lbs from my last cycle and a lot of strength.

Last cycle

Test c 800mg a week
Deca 500mg a week
Mast e 600mg a week

This was a great cycle for me one of the best I've ever run had very little sides. I thought about throwing in tren e on my next cycle with test and maybe another cutter anyone have any recommendations?

Mainly just wanting to try new compounds and see how they work for me man. I'm also on a pretty strict diet right now. Was thinking about something along these lines.

Test c 800mg a week
Eq 600mg a week
Tren acetate 150mg eod

Mainly just wanting to try new compounds and see how they work for me man. I'm also on a pretty strict diet right now. Was thinking about something along these lines.

Test c 800mg a week
Eq 600mg a week
Tren acetate 150mg eod

When you use tren for the 1st time just do it and test.

1) Make your 1st shot 75 tren before taking the shots up to 150. It wastes 2 days of your cycle but it's important to figure out your reaction to it since you have never taken it before.

2) Set test about 200 per week. (100-250) If you want a cycle stronger than 250 test a week and 150 tren eod you can bump the tren to 100 ed. Remember in a test tren cycle the tren is the power and the test is just there to keep things working since tren will shut you down.

3) Don't forget AI, caber, and pct

Tren cut me really good with no change it diet. the night sweats suck tho ,

what do you all think of adding dbol to tren/test cycle. my goal is mass. I don't worry about cutting I have low BF naturally.

what do you all think of adding dbol to tren/test cycle. my goal is mass. I don't worry about cutting I have low BF naturally.

If you are truly fat free just eat a ton of good stuff while on the tren. If you oink out (on healthy lifting stuff) you will build lots of mass on tren.

tren is the real deal, like someone said just do a test/tren cycle. As you have never taken it before I recommend not to go over 400mg, even 150-200mg should be sufficient.

If you are truly fat free just eat a ton of good stuff while on the tren. If you oink out (on healthy lifting stuff) you will build lots of mass on tren.

thank you for response. so adding dbol wont do much on this cycle, or will the synergy increase my growth? any other posters who have experience with this cycle please jump in.

Top Bottom