Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thinking about a cycle

I am saying..

If your diet and training are on point.. then having elevated test levels will burn more fat than if you had normal or low test levels. I am not saying that if you start injecting test, or any other hormone that you will lose fat. I am saying though, if you have everything else in place that will promote fat loss, then adding in testosterone will help. Having elevated test levels will also help a person maintain their LBM while in a caloric deficit.. and may even add to it. That is why you see so many people doing "recomp cycles". Testosterone and other steroids help GREATLY when it comes to people who want to lose body fat and change their body composition.

I am saying..

If your diet and training are on point.. then having elevated test levels will burn more fat than if you had normal or low test levels. I am not saying that if you start injecting test, or any other hormone that you will lose fat. I am saying though, if you have everything else in place that will promote fat loss, then adding in testosterone will help. Having elevated test levels will also help a person maintain their LBM while in a caloric deficit.. and may even add to it. That is why you see so many people doing "recomp cycles". Testosterone and other steroids help GREATLY when it comes to people who want to lose body fat and change their body composition.

That can be true in certain cases, but its not a one size fits all solution. In some cases the opposite happens. Test aromatizes to estrogen, and high estrogen causes fat gain. So some people that don't have an AI or those that start a cycle with too high of bodyfat can get fatter just by adding test without diet change. A guy I work with that doesn't work out found out he had low T. He is 58 and overweight. He got on TRT and got fatter and ate the same shit as before. He later found out he had elevated E levels, got in under control and stopped gaining weight, but he certainly didn't burn any fat

Every situation is different, so classifying test as as a fat burner is incorrect and sending the wrong message to people.

Top Bottom