Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thinking about a cycle

You can add muscle mass simply by doing some light weights while doing cardio. How in the hell would test benefit from being a fat burner? There are better ways to lose weight than use an anabolic steroid

Best thing I've ever used is the ECA stack hands down to lose weight

because steroids will help maintain muscle mass, and may even put a few pounds of muscle on you, while in a caloric deficit. Also.. testosterone is one of the strongest fat burners there is.. so why would someone not want to use steroids when trying to lose weight?

but

you cannot just start injecting yourself with hormones and expect the fat loss to begin. Your diet and training have to be in place first for you to see the results you want.

How tall are you?

bro you need to understand not everyone has your genetics and not everyone reacts the same to hormones. i've seen your pics and flat out you have insane genetics so not everyone who injects some test is gonna look like you, in fact i would say 95% of guys out there could follow your exact regimen and never even sniff what you look like.

if that was true then men would be skinnier than women as we product 10-20X as much as they do.. we are bigger, stronger than women because of our added testosterone, and our body structures weigh a lot more all things being equal

Having higher testosterone levels will burn more fat.. if you don't think that is true, well then I guess you don't understand how your own hormones in your body works.

all the dudes i play poker with are on HRT. and all of them are fat/obese middle aged men.

diet and exercise burns fat, not injecting test. if you lost fat injecting test then i would say it had more to do with luck and genetics than the test actually burning fat.

now somebody with low T who decided to go on HRT to normalize their levels plus changed their diet and started exercising regularly would most definately see a lot of progress.

now all things being equal testosterone is a great bulker since it increases appetite and also retains water.

if you had a skinny dude vs. a fat dude take testosterone my money is that the skinny dude would move the scales up far more than a fat dude who took it who wanted to lose weight.

I get where you are coming from though but the OP would be far better if he was advised in proper diet first before getting him involved with steroids

Top Bottom