Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thinking about a cycle

Spartan81001

So I'm thinking about doing a cycle and I'm not sure what I should use or how much was hoping for some help. I'm about 200lbs 31 years old and want to try and lean down to like 170lbs. My fitness levels are good but not the best.

You dont need any steroids to lose 30 lbs. In fact you want to avoid them in that case

I don't get the whole I need to do steroids to lose weight...actually pisses me off...it's fucking common sense

No steroids needed. 30lb is a breeze to loose at your weight. I got my brother in law on a proper diet and training regimen and he's down 22lbs in 3.5 weeks with absolutely zero supps. It's all in diet, training and rest. Not aas.

because steroids will help maintain muscle mass, and may even put a few pounds of muscle on you, while in a caloric deficit. Also.. testosterone is one of the strongest fat burners there is.. so why would someone not want to use steroids when trying to lose weight?

but

you cannot just start injecting yourself with hormones and expect the fat loss to begin. Your diet and training have to be in place first for you to see the results you want.

How tall are you?

because steroids will help maintain muscle mass, and may even put a few pounds of muscle on you, while in a caloric deficit. Also.. testosterone is one of the strongest fat burners there is.. so why would someone not want to use steroids when trying to lose weight?

but

you cannot just start injecting yourself with hormones and expect the fat loss to begin. Your diet and training have to be in place first for you to see the results you want.

How tall are you?

How is test a fat burner??? never heard of that

but

How tall are you?

How do you figure it's the best fat burner? Do explain?

Top Bottom