Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thick blood...

superqt4u2nv said:
Ok Shadow by my 8th liter of water I was peeing clear. Got up this morning and it was yellow as can be so the heat at night must be causing the dehydration.

Sounds most likely

Well....
Im not sure its worth specifically waking up for but if you DO wake up...drink some room temp water - yes.

Also try drinking some right before bed..youmight wake up to pee, if you do - drink some more

RottenWillow said:
wait a second.....what does it mean if it's yellow? Is that bad?

A lot of things influence that...vitamins etc.....but typically colorless means you are well hydrated

The Shadow said:
A lot of things influence that...vitamins etc.....but typically colorless means you are well hydrated

so colorless definitely means you are well hydrated, but even if it is distinctly yellow you could still be hydrated?

RottenWillow said:
so colorless definitely means you are well hydrated, but even if it is distinctly yellow you could still be hydrated?

Could be...but unless you are supplementing with things that will turn it..probably not imo

very yellow pee usually means dehydrated, but like Shadow said, can be due to vitamins. Esp the B vits - they can really turn your pee crazy colors - neon yellow!

So yellow pee all day usually isn't a GREAT thing, since it can be dehydration (or less than optimal hydration).

I take my vitamins in the evening, so every morning my pee was BRIGHT yellow - mostly due to the excess vitamins. Now that I am PG, doesn't happen. I am drinking more yes, but also my vitamins are being used more by my body. Interesting.

Daisy_Girl said:
very yellow pee usually means dehydrated, but like Shadow said, can be due to vitamins. Esp the B vits - they can really turn your pee crazy colors - neon yellow!

actually I take a "super" B complex every day. That could be it. :)

Top Bottom