Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thick blood...

superqt4u2nv

Elite
Elite Moderator
Got my resluts back from the Dr. today my thyroid function falls in the normal range. My liver values and everything else were great. His only concern was my blood is thick. Asked how much water I drink. Minimum of 6 liters a day and 1 liter of green tea. Told me to drink more. What else is the cause of thick blood?

The Shadow said:
still sounds like dehydration

Is your pee colorless?
It not completely clear there is a very slight yellow to it.

How much water should I be drinking then?

10 liters?

I am taking a fat burn as well at the moment on 10mg var assortment of vitmins etc.

Caffeine will cut into the hydration level.

at 1.5 gallons, I typically have colorless pee late in the day...not that its an absolute indicator....but still

So basically keep drink water tell my pee is clear?

Also I am pretty sure the weather is part of the cause hot as hell hear and I have no a/c at home. I wake up in the middle of the night and down water I am so hot.

superqt4u2nv said:
So basically keep drink water tell my pee is clear?

Also I am pretty sure the weather is part of the cause hot as hell hear and I have no a/c at home. I wake up in the middle of the night and down water I am so hot.

yes.....just make sure you are getting your electrolytes in in some form fashion...even gatorade during a workout wil not impact fat burning

UGH my calories are very restriceted right now any way to do that in a no-calorie fashion?
The reason I went to the Dr. in the first place was to check on my thyroid as I was having troble losing weight first few weeks of my comp diet. It has started coming off now but I am playing catch up for the first 4 lbs i missed losing.

superqt4u2nv said:
UGH my calories are very restriceted right now any way to do that in a no-calorie fashion?
The reason I went to the Dr. in the first place was to check on my thyroid as I was having troble losing weight first few weeks of my comp diet. It has started coming off now but I am playing catch up for the first 4 lbs i missed losing.

...how low?

it might be why you werent losing initially?

The Shadow said:
...how low?

it might be why you werent losing initially?

First week cals were at 2000 lost nada
2nd week 1800 again nada
3rd week 1600-1700 3.5 lbs
4th week 1500-1600 not sure yet haven't weighted myself.

Ok Shadow by my 8th liter of water I was peeing clear. Got up this morning and it was yellow as can be so the heat at night must be causing the dehydration.

Top Bottom