Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

These guys are on Sauce watch now!

lol i know jay had them going
Google Image Result for http://www.tugagym.info/imagens/BeforeandAfter_FA6A/3.jpg

and of course dorian
Google Image Result for http://www.athlete.ru/fotos/profi/dorian/dorian_yates_161_1984_young.jpg

genetics isnt as big of a factor as people think

although it obviosly does does play a part

So you're saying that as long as someone trains hard enough and takes enough drugs they can be a Mr. Olympia contender? Not so.

I'm not sure what your point of the pictures were other than they both had GREAT genetics. How many 15 year olds already have that frame? And by genetics, it isn't just a great foundation. It's the ability to put on muscle and even the ability to respond to drugs. Some guys take 2 dbol and grow like a weed. Others do 2 grams and look pretty ordinary.

I thing I will agree on is the fact that too many people use genetics as an excuse before they even know what they're capable of.

Surely though, Nelson, there could be two people with the same genetics.. the one that uses more drugs would grow better, yes?

Surely though, Nelson, there could be two people with the same genetics.. the one that uses more drugs would grow better, yes?

That's usually true. Then again, I'll go with the guy who trains better over the guy who uses more drugs.

That's usually true. Then again, I'll go with the guy who trains better over the guy who uses more drugs.

Me too.. but we're talking world's greatest here..

Maybe the winner is not using the most juice.. but surely he is using doses that run great risks, yes?

There's no 300-500mgs of test on that stage..

I'd say over a gram, to be sure.. regardless of genetics and training.. maybe?

I'd like to compete some.. but have always sworn I'd never do anything that puts me in real danger.. I'd be willing to hang in the 1g area, though.. I believe that is manageable.

by my calculations there is no need to go past 2 grams EVER a week

and if they are they doing it wrong lol

Top Bottom