Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

These guys are on Sauce watch now!

i dont think that shit in branch warren's chest is veins he got some kinda fucked up parasite takin over his body

Do you think we could use safe levels of AAS and get pro like that?

or do we have to totally over do the shit like 2000mgs+/week ?

alot of it all but intelligently applied

at this point its whoever has the best genetics combined with the smartest approach.

lol is that it

I always find it amusing that people think pros are pros because they do more juice than everybody else.

Believe me, there are guys on this board who do as much as most of these guys.

IT AIN'T ABOUT THE DOSAGES, IT'S ABOUT THE GENETICS.

Of course, today's guys use lots of designer stuff as well -- GH, IGF, etc. It's also why they all kinda look the same.

I always find it amusing that people think pros are pros because they do more juice than everybody else.

Believe me, there are guys on this board who do as much as most of these guys.

IT AIN'T ABOUT THE DOSAGES, IT'S ABOUT THE GENETICS.

Of course, today's guys use lots of designer stuff as well -- GH, IGF, etc. It's also why they all kinda look the same.

ur absolutely right man , i tried mega dosing before by curiosity to see if i'll break my genetics limits and plateau and had nothing more than lot of sides , 2 grams of test was like 750mg plus more sides and a lot more shutdown i even had more compounds with passed the 2 grams of total steroids but my gains stalled anyway, and that's what ended me on hrt, i learned from this board how to blast with moderate doses a couple of times a year and maintaining it all year round.

agreed

apparently the lighting was off vs last year i just read
so Jay while in similar condition did not look like that MD pic we saw last year

but when you se the you tube vid he looks great

Top Bottom