Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thermorexin feedback: post here

Scarlett33 said:
I'm glad to hear this. I ordered a bottle yesterday then started having second thoughts today, like I should have gotten NYC or yohimburn or something else. Your day by day experience will be so helpful. Thanks for posting it for everyone:D

no problem, i am doing a day by day and week by week over there...i am at day 2 week 2 and i am know on two tabs a day....i will be bumping to three tabs real fast as well...

i have to be honest and say that this stuff is simply the best fat burner on the market, its no wonder the gyms are selling it for $99!

I got mine today and am so excited to start it! I'll start in the am cause I'd really rather not have any sleep problems if I can help it! I can't wait to see have this affects me!!!!

Scarlett33 said:
I got mine today and am so excited to start it! I'll start in the am cause I'd really rather not have any sleep problems if I can help it! I can't wait to see have this affects me!!!!

make sure to post up and let us know how it is going for you! :)

I started seeing results quickly when starting, but realized I have quite a tolerance for thermo's - something I didn't realize. I started off taking 1 pill 3x a day (for 2 days), then went to 1 pill 4x a day for 3-4 days. I am now taking 7 pills a day! 6:30am 2 pills (then do cardio), 9:30am 2 pills, 12:30pm 2 pills, 3:00 1 pill. I am having no "bad" side effects - except a little nausea in the morning, which I just eat a tinybit and it is gone. And I mean a tiny bit - like 5 raspberries!

I have now lost about 7 pounds in a week and a half. And this is without REALLY limiting carbs. Yesterday, I ate a bagel, 4 cookies, a big handful of microwave popcorn (in addition to my normal clean diet). And I still lost 2 pounds since yesterday morning. Plus, this past weekend I was a piggy. :)

I am also using Glucorell-R whenever I eat carbs, even veggies. I just started that the past 2 days though.

I have MAJOR appetite suppression. Food does NOT interest me at all, in fact, sometimes it makes me queasy thinking about eating! Water intake is 1.5-2 gal a day, easy to get down. I am not really thirsty, but when I start drinking, I can't stop. I can easily gulp a liter in one sitting.

Only get heat flashes while doing cardio - nice since it is over 100 degrees here in the desert.

This stuff is great. Will keep updating through the week.

Last edited:
Well as you all know, I said I would never try this stuff again, well I did.

I stoped my CKD. At first I felt really great on it. But then after trying Trex last monday I had a headache that lasted 4 days. I also felt really queasy and couldn't stomach bacon, cheese and salad with ranch dressing anymore. YUCK!!!! I don't think I'll ever eat bacon or cheese again.

So after coming off my CKD I gained back 2 of the 3 pounds I lost. I didn't eat bad at all. I guess it's just water. Needless to say, I was pretty upset as can be seen from one of my other threads.

So, I finally decided to listen to my husband and eat smaller meals throughout the day. 3 Keto Shakes, 3 lean protein, low GI carb, like a sweet potato, or brown rice or a reguler potato. Nothing else. Not a cookie, a crumb and bite a lick, nothing of anything! This was actually a treat after being on CKD for a month and not being able to eat rice. Started this on Monday. Also started taking Trex again. One a day, since Monday.

Monday I was 141.

Today I was 137.2!! Can you believe that? I also upped my cardio a bit. Don't know if it's the diet or the pills, but the damn scale in finally moving!!! Yipeeeeeee!!! So excited. Gonna take my BF this weekend. Now if that went down, I am going to be the happiest girl in the world!

Oh yeah, no sides at all. No headache. A little queesiness in the morning, but I think that's just from eating egg whites. ILL!! I am rocking in the gym. Did a close grip bench for tri's 70 pounds for 6 reps, with a spot. That is a major PR for me. The most I could ever do was 40. I had plenty of energy to strip and rerack the weights for my husband. Usually he does this for both of us, cause I am too tired.

oh and mental focus. Don't know about this one. What I do know is on Monday I parellel parked my car from the left hand side, which I was never able to do.

It's been almost couple weeks, taking 4-5 a day, still no weight loss or water loss,I'm a hopeless case. I was hopeing after reading all this I would get atleast some water loss. Guess I'll have to up it. :bawling:

debu,

some people will hold water (though this is the exception)... perhaps increasing water or pottassium intake...

what kind of diet are you on?
ckd?

Quick Update:

I am down 10-12lbs in 12 days. BF% dropped about 1.5% in that same time. Never hungry, food doesn't interest me. I eat when I feel like it, which is not often at all - major appetite suppression! I have a ton of energy for barely eating. Very little pre-period bloat, no overheating, no shakes. Oh, and now I fit into *everything* in my closet. In the last week, something happened to my clothes - some of them that *just fit* a week ago are now falling off me. I really can't think of any reason to take anything else every again.

FINALLY, some definition is coming back. I am starting to see lines in my legs and abs.

How much of an increase in potassium?

I read on the anabolic board trex thread - page umm 37 to limit it to 3-4 99mg pills a day? Is that too much, too little, just right?

And please don't say eat bananas, I like them, but unfortunately they make me vomit. I do eat lots of broccoli (well lots compared to a normal person - not compared to Ceebs) and other moderately rich potassium rich foods.

Top Bottom