Anthony99 said:When it happens it is just awful and tastes like shit!!!
dunk said:i hate that and how bout an ALA getting stuck. Heart Burn like you wouldnt believe. The Thermorexins just taste like ass when they get caught.
what i do is place it on your tongue. Let your saliva moisten the pill. Your saliva will make it slimy. Then shoot it down with some water. It wont get stuck b/c its very slippery from your saliva.
Works every time.
GOHVYORGOHME said:I just pull the two ends apart and empty contents into my mouth, and down it with some water!![]()
Oh my God!!!GOHVYORGOHME said:I just pull the two ends apart and empty contents into my mouth, and down it with some water!![]()
Anthony99 said:I know this must happen to everyone once in a while. What is the best method so they don't get caught in your throat and start that burning sensation? I always use water.
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














